Comparison and Love shot (2)

( In this scenario , Boboiboy and Yaya are calmly watching the view outside the window of TAPOPS as right now they don't have any tasks to do but they are not aware that Sanaya is watching them from far.)

" Ahm Boboiboy ?! If I could be a food , What food I am ? ."- Yaya smiles nervously.

Boboiboy replies ," Chiken chop "

" Why ?"

" I love chiken chop so it means I love you too ."- Boboiboy smiles sweetly.

Yaya blushed heavily as she heard him.

Meanwhile ,

Sanaya watches them from far and She felt jealous as Kaizo never once said such nice things to her. She decided and immediately rushed towards him. Kaizo was busy in his room while reading books when Sanaya approached him.

" Kaizo ! Kaizo ! "- Sanaya questions excitedly. " If I could be a food , What food I am and why ?"

Kaizo signed as he looks at her while thinking. He answered after thinking for a while," Sanaya !"

" STUPID ! That's my name and I'm not a food !"- Sanaya replys angrily.

" Really !! Then why whenever I look at you , you looks so sweet , Smells so nice and I just wish to eat you ?!!"- Kaizo smirks widely.

Bonus~~

Innocent Sanaya still don't get it and didn't sleep that night while trying to understand what he meant...