I want Hugs

( In this scenario , Sanaya has nothing to do on this hug day because everyone is busy with their own stuff in library , in cafeteria or in evidence room)

Sanaya yells while starting getting bored," KAIZZOOO !!!! I NEED SOME HUGS !!!! PLEASE HUG ME !!!! I NEED YOU LOVE !!"

Kaizo was busy working inside the evidence room while entering the data of it's all items of evidence on his tablet. He just simply ignored sanaya's yelling and continued his work on his tablet.

" KAIZZOO !! PLEASE!!"- Sanaya pouts her soft rose lips.

Kaizo is busy with his tablet although replies without even glancing at her as he rolled his eyes," I'm busy Sanaya. Can you please stop those childish things?"

Sanaya signed sad and walked out the room. She remembered something as she went straight to Cafeteria where Ramenman and Miina were sitting.

" Ramenman !"- Sanaya asked while sniffing.

Ramenman signed, knowing exactly what happened," I'm eating my Ramen. Don't Distrub me!"

" Miina !! You're my best friend right.....?!!"- Sanaya glanced at her with hopeful eyes.

" S, I'm kinda...busy. we'll sure spend some time afterwards."- Miina respond while scrolling her phone, looking for some latest fashion trends of space.

Sanaya nods with her head hanging low and walked out of the cafeteria. She walks on the long corridor , feeling sad and bored.

" No one wants to hug me~~ No one loves me~~"- Sanaya mumbled through her way as she started crying like a child.

While , A man passed through the corridor who has Brown chocolate eyes and Brown hairs. He stopped and looked at Sanaya with concerned eyes. He asked her in a worried tone," What's Wrong, Sanaya ?  Why are you crying ? Is something the matter ?"

" Saul !"- She exclaimed towards him with a knowing look. That man is Sanaya's childhood friend and works as a Intergalactic secret police now.

Saul moves closer to her and signed worried," What's wrong with our Cheerful girl , huh ?"

" I'm feeling low today and I need some hugs but they don't want to hug me."- Sanaya sniffs and glanced straight into his eyes.

" Aww....Aigoo, Sanaya ! Let me hug you..."- Saul says as he pulled Sanaya into a formal hug.

Suddenly , Two strong arms grabbed her both wrists from behind and pulls sanaya away from saul so her head hits his hard chest. She turned , glanced it was Kaizo. She just gawk between saul and Kaizo.

" Love, If you want hugs just tell me."- Kaizo said into her ear.

" But I...."

" NO BUTS.... JUST HUG ME NOW."- Kaizo yelled at her and hugs her tightly. Without giving it much thought , Sanaya just smiled widely and chuckles into his arms.

Ramenman and Miina also reached there and saw what's going on and glanced at eachother confusingly.

" HEYY...I WANT SOME HUGS TOO !"- Ramenman complaints like Sanaya just did.

" Fine. Give me your Ramen first."- Miina winks.

Ramenman Chokes slightly and added," But I realised I can hug myself too..." He eats from his bowl of Ramen while watching them.

" Ok... I'm starting to love myself."- Saul facepalmed.

" Amazing !"- Miina comments...