Unbelievable

( In this scenario , Sanaya told Kaizo that she was going on shopping but when she came back , Kaizo got suprised when he saw her appearance)

Door slides open as Kaizo entered inside Sanaya's room . he saw she sitting on her couch while bandaging herself. He got suprised as he quickly approaches her.

He looks at her from head to toe. She has injuries all over her body. She looks so much injured but she glanced at him with sweet eyes.

" Hi Kaizo , see I'm back ."- Sanaya spoken politely like nothing happened.

"  HOW THIS IS HAPPENED ? I THOUGHT YOU WENT ON SHOPPING ."- Kaizo quickly questioned shockingly as he kneels down .

"yes , I did .See , I bought so many injuries ."- Sanaya Chuckled nurvously .

" You're stupid !"

" It's just fine. I'll bandage it immediately."- she replied as she continued dressing her knee but she messed up again so bandages opens. She groans irritatedly." Who made such unfit bandages ? "

" Is it bandages fault that you don't know how to use them ?"- He asked with a serious look on his face .

In a quick moment, Kaizo suddenly carried her in his arms in bridal style. He Carrys her as if it were a hug that kept his heart in steady rhythm. Sanaya gasped surprisedly but then she wrapped her arms around his neck so she won't fall. He walks towards the bed and lightly placed her on centre of her soft , bouncy bed.

He took the first aid kit from the table near couch , and takes out a new bandage. He sat on the bed Besides her while checking the first aid kit.

" Do you know how to do it ?"

" I do and I'll if you stay quiet ."- Kaizo responded as he pass the bandage to her inner side of the limb just above the joint. Makes a turn around the limb so the upper half of the bandage is covered. Pass the bandage from the inner side of the upper part of the limb to just below the joint. Then make one diagonal turn below the joint to cover the lower half of the bandage.

While , Those rough hands were sanaya's medication, her heart-song and her light, for that is love. Love compacts the senses, and as when stardust so compacted in the universe, a new star is born with its own gravity and radiant light. She felt so touched as she blushed.

" Whoo....How you're better than me in this ?"

" I'm better than you in everything. Now keep quiet."- Kaizo replied angrily as he slightly hits her wounded knee.

" Ouch....Why are you hitting me ?"- She groans.

" What do you think ?"- Kaizo asked seriously as he looks straight into her eyes .

Sanaya signed confused.

"Look at you. Everytime I don't allow you to go in dangerous places but you insist or lie,  you always come back bruised and battered."- Kaizo narrowed his eyes at her angrily as he looks at her worriedly ." You don't like if you have no cuts on your body , do you ?"

" So he's just worried about me ?! That's why he's angry ."- Sanaya thought as her cheeks got slightly red and a small shy smile played on her lips.

" This are just some minor scratches."- She replies sweetly while blushing.

" You want to have some bigger wounds or what ?"- Kaizo shouted at her ." Then next time you may just get split in Half ."

" He's soo much Angry !"- Sanaya thought nervously as she suddenly shut her month , her eyes widened at his aggressive and protective reactions.

She glanced at him with a sweet smile again as she says," I won't let myself get hurt again. Beleive me."

" Heh, How could I beleive you ?"- Kaizo replied as he pointed towards a lamp. " I would rather believe on that lamp ."

" Am I that unbelievable ?"- She signed.