Lie Game

( In this scenario, Boboiboy and his friends are on a under mission, lead by captain Kaizo. They have planned to infiltrate a Research lab center who's conducting experiments on unknown power spheres illegally . Right now they all are in Kaizo's Space ship)

" Alright, We'll execute this plan tommorow."- Kaizo mumbled.

Boboiboy and his team nods in agreement.

Suddenly the lights went off and someone jumps in. Everyone looks around for a few seconds then surprisingly Boboiboy felt a gun on his head in dark. He gulped.

" Gotcha !"

Immediately Ying and Yaya switch on the lights and they all signed.

" SANAYA !"

" What the heck are you doing here ?"- Kaizo shouted at her as she quickly cover her ears.

Sanaya giggles," I was just trying to scare you a bit.hehehe...."

" Then why you put a gun on my head ?"- Boboiboy yells at her elder sister.

" come on, am I not allowed to prank my little brother a little ?!"- Sanaya chuckles and puts the gun back in her pocket." I didn't mean any harm."

" Sure you don't.."- Gopal signed reliefed." Atleast we are safe. I thought we got under attack.

" But how did you get in here ?"- Fang questions.

" By simply teleporting inside."- She winks as she shows her bracelet which has the power of teleportation." Liina made some new updates in this power bracelet so I just wanna check it."

" Don't ever do that again."- Kaizo gave her a final warning.

" Hey, Captain !"- Sanaya smiles." Since the plan to infiltrate the lab is tomorrow means you're all free right now at the moment."

" I guess."- Fang responds.

" Then let's play a game of lie !"

" A game of lie.? "- Boboiboy, Fang, Yaya, Gopal and Ying said in unison." Right now ?!"

" Yup, Right now."- Sanaya says as she steps back and throw herself on the chair." Let's tell a lie."

" It's ridiculous."- Kaizo signed." I'm leavin--"

Sanaya quickly interrupted and stops him," Wait. It's not ridiculous. It's useful for their undercover mission. You need to learn how to lie confidentially whenever you're in an undercover mission to hide your true motives on the enemy base."

" Hmm...."- Kaizo rubs his head and finally gave up." Fine. Play whatever you want."- he responded and sat on an other chair.

" Alright, Let's start with Boboiboy. Tell a lie and if you hesitate, you're out."

" Hmm... Okay, I love the sound of busting balloons."- Boboiboy lies, trying his best to sound confident while Sanaya giggles.

" I an the most unpopular guy in TAPOPS."- Fang lies.

" Well, It's a Game of lie, not a bitter truth game."- Gopal teased him.

" What ? I'm the most popular guy."- Fang insistes and signed angry.

" Means you agree you're not popular?!"- Sanaya adds.

" Argh.... I'm out."- Fang gave up and signed.

" Hmm...My turn."- Gopal says and lied." I really Love Yaya's cookies. They are best in the whole World."

Yaya signed happy," Oh, really ! Thanks you Gopal. I'll make some more for you next time."

Ying facepalmed," It's a lie Game. He's lying , Yaya."

Yaya suddenly realised and signed really angry," WHAT ?! HOW DARE YOU CALL MY COOKIES HORRIBLE ?!! POWER PUNCH !"

Yaya punched him and sent him flying as Gopal hits the wall far away. Gopal cried " no...no... I'm out."

Boboiboy gets closer to her sister and whispered," Are you making us play this game for our fun or for your fun ?"

" Both are acceptable."- Sanaya chuckles and giggles." Ying's turn now. Tell a lie."

" Hmm... Let's see."- Ying thinks. Little then lied." Me and Yaya are worst friends ever.

Yaya signs super happy as she hugs Ying." Yes, we are Ying. You're the worst friend ever."

Fang and Boboiboy signed with a 'really' and 'confused' look.😓💧

" This is getting way more confused."- Fangs says as Boboiboy agrees too.

" Hey, It's your turn now, sis."- Boboiboy says as everyone eyes turns towards her direction.

" Okay, so There's no one I've crush on."- Sanaya lied as she smiles.

Boboiboy and his friends gasped softly with surprise while Kaizo looks annoyed for some reasons.

" How about you, Captain Kaizo ?"- Fangs asked him." Tell a lie."

" I Like Sanaya !"- Kaizo says with a serious face. (It's almost impossible to tell whether Kaizo is lying or not )

Sanaya sniffs and suddenly got sad," You don't like me ?"

" Yes"

Sanaya felt even more sad as she looks down.

" Because I love you."- Kaizo smirked.

Sanaya's cheeks gets red as she blushes lightly," Really ?!"

" No, It's still a lie."- Kaizo smirked even more widely.

" KAIZO !!"- Sanaya signed annoyed and angry as they both got into an argument.

Meanwhile,

" What's going on here ?"- Boboiboy signed completely confused." What was lie ? What was truth ? It's getting completely messed up Now."

Boboiboy and his friends stood there, completely confused and lost; not knowing what's happening.

_____________________________________________________