Random shots

" I love Anime more than you , Kaizo "- Sanaya says while watching Anime in her tablet with headphones on full volume and sipping her smoothie.

Kaizo just looked at her then completely ignored her.

After a few minutes

" Kaizo, I need a favor. Can you bring me another smoothie , please ?"- Sanaya requested and removed her headphones.

" Why don't you ask your friend Naruto ?!"- Kaizo rolled his eyes.

" O_o"
___________________________________________________

" What's more painful than heart break ?"- Miina says dramatically.

" Earphones with only one side working."- Sanaya shouted From far while fixing her earphones.
___________________________________________________

" Sister, It's so sweet that you bought us dozen of donuts, chocolates and pastries."- Boboiboy thanked her elder sister excitedly as he saw her walking towards him with so many bags of desserts.

Sanaya chuckles," Bold of you to assume that I'm planning to share." With that, she ran off quickly

" It's unfair. Gimme some too."- Boboiboy chased her.

___________________________________________________

" You have no idea what I'm capable of."- Sanaya says in a warning tone.

" Don't take this wrong way, but I feel like being threatened by a cupcake."- Kaizo responded.
___________________________________________________

Sanaya just woke up from a coma , rubs her eyes and stretched her arms," Where am I ? In heaven ?"

" Finally , Atleast you woke up ."- Kaizo signed relief.

" Oh no ! This is hell."