Techno (Encanto AU)

For this AU, all these stories are happening as the same time, so four different versions of you. I just thought this would be fun.

Gifts

Ranboo - Teleportation
Philza - Flight
Wilbur - Explosion
Techno - ???

It had been years since Techno had vanished.
Y/n was extremely close to him, but she never was told his gift. Whenever she asked, he would change the subject. She let out a sigh and grabbed a basket. She had to bring Tommy flowers, for this day was the anniversary of when Techno left.

She walked to a flower field with the basket, picking flowers. She picked all the red, dead, and black flowers she could find. She put them in the basket and walked towards their household. The house itself was alive... it's name was Casita. As Y/n entered the house, she smiled, feeling the tiles beneath her moving her to Tommy.

His frown turned into a faint smile as he took the flowers.
"They're perfect Y/n..." he mumbled.
"Thank you Tommy.." I smiled back.
Tommy was the only one without a actual gift, but we found out he had the power of hope. I walked over to Technos door. Faded and locked.
I put my head against the door and sighed.
Suddenly, a flash of light came from the door, I gasped and stared at it as the light faded away.

I quickly walked towards his door, I opened it and saw Ranboo and a girl talking. I shut the door and let out a sigh. I started walking to the dining table. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I screamed and turned around and saw Philza, looking apologetic towards me.
"You scared me!" I laughed.
He took my hands and led me downstairs. We entered the dining room and set it up.

I sat down and we all ate. As I was eating, I saw a red shimmer walking in the Casita.
I excused myself and stood up, walking towards it. It was a little ruby.
I picked it up and as if it were on a string, it was pulling me somewhere. My eyes widened and I let go of it as it went through a hole in a painting. I pushed the painting open and gasped. It was a secret entrance. I took a deep breath and entered the painting.

I walked slowly through the halls, when I saw a figure in front of me. It bent down and picked up the ruby, staring at me. I slowly walked towards the figure. It's red eyes piercing my soul. I pushed back all thoughts to run as I recognized those eyes. I put my hand on the persons arm as they looked at me.
"It's not safe here. Get out." A monotone voice boomed, as the figure in front of me faded to dust.

I looked down the hallway and started walking again.
"No no! D-Don't go down that hallway! It leads to.. um... certain death!" The voice boomed again. I ignored it and continued walking, as I arrived at the end of the hallway. I felt a hand grab my arms and pin them behind my back, then put a hand over my mouth.
"I warned you not to come here. And you didn't listen." The man said into my ear. I quickly bit his hand.
"OW!" He exclaimed as I shoved him off of me.
I turned to see who it was and gasped.
"Techno..?"

The man looked at me, shocked.
"Y/n..?"
I smiled and ran up to him, hugging him.
"It's so great to see you again! You-... you have to go." He said.
"What?! I'm not leaving after I just found you again." I glared.
He sighed and grabbed my hand. His hood fell off as he walked, his beautiful long pink hair flowing behind him.

He sat down on a chair, I awkwardly stood next to him. He rolled his eyes and pulled me onto his lap. I yelped as he pulled me.
My legs were straddling his.
He smirked and kissed my chin.
My face burned a deep red as he chuckled.
"You still have a crush on me, it's obvious." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and went to stand up, but he quickly pulled me back down and pressed his lips against mine. It was gentle and full of love. I kissed back and smiled.

We broke apart for air and stared at each other.
"Are you gonna finally tell me your gift?" I laughed.
"I guess you deserve to know... it's illusion." He smirked.
"That ruby you saw wasn't real, same with that figure from the hallway. They were all illusions."
"But, I touched it and it was real!"
"Exactly, you think it's real, everyone can see it. But with the snap of a finger, it's all gone." He said, flicking me in the forehead as he said gone.
I glared at him when he flicked me.

"Techno... come back... we all need you..." I said, putting my face in his chest.
Techno smiled.
"As long as they don't get mad at me anymore." He chuckled. I smiled and took his much larger hands in my own. I practically dragged him out of the painting.
I heard a gasp and glass break. But as I liked around, I saw nobody. I shook it off and continued walking with him.
We entered the middle of the house and Casita was practically vibrating with excitement from seeing Techno.

"Casita. What's going... on..." Phil said, seeing Techno.
"Hey Phil..." Techno sighed. Instead of the panicking and running he expected, Phil hugged him. Techno hugged him back.
"I missed you..." Phil said.
Techno just smiled. Once they broke the hug, Techno turned to me.
"You two catch up, I'll be in my house." I said, as I started to walk, Techno grabbed my arm.

I looked up at the taller man.
"Can I help you?" I asked him.
He simply nodded and pressed his lips against mine. I blushed. The kiss was nothing like the first one, this one was full of desire, need, and a hunger for more. I blushed even more as he put one arm around my waist, and one on the back of my head, making the kiss deeper.
I heard a screech as we kissed. I pulled away and turned to see who did it. There I saw my three closest friends since Techno left.

The Bench Trio.

"WE DONT WANNA SEE THAT!" They yelled as the ran. I smiled but felt my face get turned to look at Techno. He smiled at me and put our foreheads together.
"I won't leave you again, I promise.."
"You better not, because no gift will save you."