Technoblade

This was a request by Ani_the_Rito! I hope this fits your expectations! Enjoy :D

I felt my eyes involuntarily opening when something touched me. It was pitch black in the room, so I couldn't see who it was. I shuffled slightly, but whatever touched me, put
an arm around me and pulled me close, I was about to open my mouth to speak, when the person spoke before me.
"Nobody could break into our cabin so don't worry about it being someone else." My boyfriend chuckled.

I sighed in relief and cuddled into him. There was a blizzard outside, so it was extremely cold. And since he was from the nether, I was becoming warmer by the second.
"Holy crap, baby, you're freezing! Come here." He said, pulling me closer and against him. His arms went around me, and his leg went around my legs. I couldn't really move, not that I wanted to. I felt his face nuzzle into my neck.

I smiled and my hand went into his hair. I played with his hair and massaged his scalp, I felt his expression change against my neck, he was smiling contently. He let out a sigh of relaxation and held me closer. My body was completely against his at this point, except for my head. I felt myself falling asleep, but tried to stay awake a little longer. But Techno didn't have the same thoughts as I soon heard soft snores coming from him.

I smiled to myself and closed my eyes, letting myself fall asleep. After a few hours of sleeping, I awoke to a movement on my back. Technos hand had been gently rubbing shapes on my back. His other hand had been running through my hair, he stopped for a minute to massage my scalp.
So this is what it felt like? I asked myself.
I went to face him, but realized we had moved in our sleep.

(Something like this)

My cheeks lit up as I looked up at him. His hands went around me waist.
"Morning, baby." He smiled, kissing my nose.
"Morning, my love." I giggled.
"How long have you been awake?" I asked.
"A few hours." He smiled, his hand going back into my hair. I smiled as well and planted a soft kiss to his lips. I was about to pull away, but his hand held my head there.

I smiled contently as we continued kissing. He continued playing with my hair as we kissed. We pulled away a little while later and I put my face against his chest.
I sighed and sat up, but was pulled back down by Techno.
"Love, we need to get up." I smiled.
He shook his head and nuzzled it into my chest. I sighed and put my arms around him.

I was always confused on how HE was the most feared person in this world. He was nothing but a big sweetheart. But I am his girlfriend so it kinda makes sense. But either way, I'm glad I'm his and that he's mine.