Sith! Ranboo x Jedi! Reader (Star Wars AU) Pt.3

I heard the stormtroopers throwing items and furniture around, searching my room, but they left before they could find me. They searched the other rooms and found nothing. I was about to stand up, when another person entered...

Ranboo...

I stayed silent and waited for him to turn his back, I quietly grabbed some sedative from the nightstand and a syringe In a first aid kit, I snuck up behind him and injected him with it.
His body slumped to the ground with an audible thud, troopers went towards my door as I quickly hid us both before they entered.

I smirked when they left the room, we waited until the security notified us that they had left the planet before coming out of hiding. I grabbed a pair of the force-proof cuffs from the security and put them on Ranboo.
"Well, I'll take him to the dungeon while you contact the council and tell them what we have done." I commanded.

They nodded and quickly started the call as I carried Ranboos unconscious body to the dungeon. I entered a cell and chained his left arm to the left wall, and his right arm to the right wall. His arms were unable to go to his sides. I confiscated all weapons and items on him. Thankfully the cells material were all made of force proof metals, so there was no way he could use the force.

I sat outside the locked cell with his items already upstairs and away. I heard a groan and gasp, I smirked and looked at the male.
"So, why did you come here exactly? And how did you know we were here?" I interrogated.
Every time he refused to answer, he only felt weaker due to the chains.
"I found out you were here because of a tracker..." he muttered.
"And where is this tracker?"

"Inside of you." He smirked weakly.
"I'll make sure to head to a medical ward to get it removed then." I smirked as his faded.
"Why did you come here?" I asked again.
"I came here..." he mumbled. "I came here for you."
My eyes widened as I looked at the male.
"Why the hell did you want me? Did you plan to hurt me?" I glared.

"What? No! I just... this is embarrassing." He complained.
"I don't care. Why did you want me?" I asked sternly.
"I... well... I fell for you alright! But love is not the Jedi way you made that VERY clear to me." He said with shame having admitted it.
"Master Y/n?" Tommy asked, coming down the stairs.
"Yes, Padawan Tommy?"

"The senator requested to meet you."
"Tell her I'll be there in a minute." I said as he ran up the stairs.
I used the force to pull Ranboo towards the cell bars, since I was outside the cell I could use mine
. His face was almost touching the bars. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and released him, he was swung back to the middle of the room.
I smirked at him and went up to stares to meet with the senator.

I entered Nikis room with a smile.
"Master Y/n... I am feeling worried about the sith coming to my palace. Is there something we can do to make this palace more secure.
"I'll remove the sith from here. It'll be like taking the queen from the hive." I smirked
As I went into ranboos cell room, I noticed the sith was asleep. I kept the force proof cuffs on him and took him out, taking him into my ship and setting him in the co-pilots seat. Making sure he had no access to his hands to escape.

I called Tommy and Techno into the ship, waving goodbye to Niki. They all sat down and buckled up. I started flying us out of the planet and going into hyperspace. I smirked, excited for what the future holds.

THE END OF THE SERIES