Sith! Ranboo X Jedi! Reader (Star Wars AU)

I sighed as I leaned on the bench, it was a extremely long day for me, but it kept food on the table. I stretched my arms and legs before laying down, looking up. It was night so it was comfortable to lay down on the cool metal bench. I heard someone cry for help, I immediately got up and ran towards the sound.
When I arrived at the area, nobody was there.

That's what I thought until I had a rag over my mouth and nose, making me quiet and unable to yell. I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I tried to get away, but I grew sleepy fast. I closed my eyes and my body struck the floor.

??? POV

I picked up my holoprojector.
"Got her boss."
"Good, he wants her unharmed so bring her to the warehouse and tie her down. Don't let her escape."
"Yes sir."

I picked up the girls unconscious body and started walking towards the warehouse. After a while of walking, we made it. I smirked at my ship. I quickly sat her in the ship, and I tied her down. I got in the pilots seat and flew us towards the Death Star.

Y/N POV

I woke up with a headache and looked around. I was in a small cell, with a bench and a small door. I looked up at the door and with all my strength, I broke it down. I quickly found a bag that had my items in it. I grabbed my lightsaber and blaster, running towards a hiding space.

"SHE ESCAPED! GET HER." I heard a stormtrooper yell, I quickly ducked into a corner and looked for an escape route. I saw nothing. So I decided to fight them all. I sliced a tube with my lightsaber, making the hallway foggy so they couldn't see me. I ran towards them and turned my lightsaber on, killing them all. I was about to leave, when I saw a red shine from the hallway.

A sith... I am not risking it, HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE?!

I panicked, searching for some way to escape.
But I felt my body involuntarily halt, the sith was using the force on me.
"I have to admit, you're smarter than most of my other prisoners." The sith spoke. He used the force to remove all the fog from the area, I decided to see who it was.

 He used the force to remove all the fog from the area, I decided to see who it was

I glared sharply at him and looked away.
"Do you feel as scared as you look?" He smirked.
"I wouldn't give you the pleasure." I snarled.
"Feisty aren't you... you're going to be perfect..."
"Perfect? What the hell am I perfect for."
"Bait. We need to get Dream here, and who else would he fight a entire fleet for?" The sith smirked.

"Bait for Dream? Didn't you hear? he's dead!" I stared.
"Ah, word doesn't spread fast here. You may be useful for other things."
He reached towards my hand and grabbed my weapons.
"You won't be needing these." He smirked.
I glared sharply at him.
"That's no way to treat those above you, darling." He cooed.
"The only way you're above me is in height." I sneered.

His finger went under my chin and me made me face him.
"Believe me, I am above you in so many more ways. You'll see eventually." He smirked.
I jerked my head, making his finger get away from my chin.
"Captain!" He yelled, a stormtrooper running in.
"Yes Ranboo?" The Captain asked.
"Pigman, I can trust that the spare bed in my room has been made."
"Yes sir, it was made this morning."
"Good, take her there and make sure she stays put, I will be there after a meeting." He said.

The Captain grabbed my arm and led me towards his room, only to run the other way and corner me.
"Y/n, listen to me. You need to get out of here, but not yet. Get on his good side then escape." The Captain said.
"Who are you..?" I asked.
"I am Technoblade, a rebel spy." He smirked.

"Get as close as you can with him, soon enough he will trust you to access certain places and walk around here freely."
"Thank you very much, now we should continue before we get caught." I smiled.
He grabbed my arm again and led me to the room.
"May the force be with you." I smiled at him. He shook my hand and gave me a buzzer.
"If you ever need me, press the button, and I'll come when I can."

He then left the room and locked the door. I looked around, it was certainly a sith room. The floor was made of a shiny black material, there was a red light around the entire room, and the walls were made of the same material as the floor.
There were two beds in the room, one was a huge bed, I'd say a king and a half size. While the other was smaller than a twin. One looked significantly more comfortable than the other.

I took a seat on the smaller bed, I could barely fit on it. I laid down, staring at the ceiling, thinking of the outcomes of an escape. He'd hunt me down and try to kill me no doubt. But it was better than being stuck here. The door hissed as it opened, revealing the tall Sith Lord.
He strutted over to me, dripping with confidence and cruelty.

"So, Y/n. You will be staying here." Ranboo stated.
"I kinda figured that out already." I rolled my eyes.
He grabbed my chin.
"I'd watch that tone if I were you."
"Why me..? Out of every Jedi out there... you chose me... why..?" I mumbled.
His anger went down as he looked over my features.
"There are multiple reasons, you're naive and important to the resistance,"

I rolled my eyes and laid on the bed, ignoring him. He smirked and went into his bed, our beds were extremely close to each other, so he could hurt me while he was still in his bed. I suddenly became very sleepy again, except this time, there was no pain in my neck. I knew he used the force on me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. But I wasn't exactly asleep, I couldn't open my eyes and I could barely move my body, but I was conscious.

There was no blanket on my body, so I was shivering in my sleep. I felt something wrap around my waist and pull me pretty harshly towards it. My back hit someone's chest as they wrapped all of their limbs around mine, the warmth of their body on mine warming me up.
The persons grip tightened, but not enough to where I couldn't breathe. I felt oddly safe.

After a lot of conflict with the force, I managed to control my body again. I turned my head around and saw Ranboo cuddling me. I felt my face slightly heat up, this can't be right! I'm a Jedi, love is against the code, ESPECIALLY with a Sith. But I suppose it isn't against the sith code.

I felt his arm sneak up to my chin, lightly rubbing it with his thumb. I felt my face heat up and I mentally yelled at myself.
His finger moved up from my chin to my lips.
Jedi aren't aloud to love... I thought to myself.
He turned my body to face him, kissing my cheek.

My eyes shot open and I looked at him, blushing. He let out a light laugh and stroked my face.
"I told you, naive." He chuckled.
I rolled my eyes and looked away, I had to get on his good side, and so far this was working. His hand rubbed my cheek lightly, feeling it heat up under his touch.
"Aren't Jedis supposed to not allow this." He said, poking my red cheek.

"What? Not allow people to have faces?" I sarcastically asked.
"So, you're breaking the Jedi code right now." He smirked.
"And how am I breaking the code?" I asked.
"You're blushing." He chuckled, putting his hand in my hair and playing with it.

I'm quickly put my face in a pillow so he couldn't see me. I smirked pridefully.
My plan is working so far, now I just have to wait for him to start trusting me more.

PT. 2 WILL HAPPEN, I JUST DONT KNOW WHEN HONESTLY.

I WONT POST FOR AROUND A WEEK, BUT ILL BE BACK SOON. STAY SAFE!