Ranboo (Life is Strange AU)

TW: IMPLIED DEATH, GUN, KNIVES, CURSING, DRUGS, STABBING

Sorry for being gone for so long, but this is a longer story.

I put my beanie on and grabbed my knife, I was meeting with Dream in the females bathroom. I slammed the door open and saw a panicked man in a green hoodie.
"What do you want." He glared.
"We can't speak yet dumbass. We have to make sure no one is here." I smirked.

Ranboo POV

I was hiding in the small area near the stall, I peeked out and saw someone with H/c hair and a F/c beanie on. She had her hands in her pockets and was leaning against the wall. She had a proud smirk on her face and was not scared at all. I extended my camera and took a photo of her.

"What was that?" She asked, walking towards me. I extended my hand and rewound time. I smirked at the photo and looked again.
"What do you want?" Dream glared.
"We can't speak yet dumbass. We have to make sure no one is here." She smirked, leaning against the wall. She bent down and looked under the stall, seeing nobody.

"Alright, let's talk." She glared. "I know your drug business." Dreams face went pale.
"And what of it?" He snarled.
"Well, I know you're making mad cash out of it. It would be a shame if your mother found out." She smirked.
His eyes filled with rage met hers which were filled with pride.

"You don't know ANYTHING!" He yelled.

Y/N POV

My eyes widened as I saw him pull out a gun and shove me to the wall, holding it against my stomach.
"You're gonna get in a lot more trouble for this than drugs!" I panicked.
"I don't care! Nobody can tell me what to do." He snarled.
The fire alarm went off and I quickly grabbed my knife, stabbing him in the shoulder.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME PSYCHO!" I yelled, shoving him and running out of the room.

Ranboo POV

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" He yelled, running out of the room.
I sighed in relief and left the room.
I was running towards the dorms when I saw Tommy signaling me to come to him. I walked towards him and smiled.

"You look shaken up, what happened?" he asked.
"Well-" I started but was cut off.
"YOU BITCH! YOU WERE THERE, WEREN'T YOU!" Dream yelled at me, I looked around for an idea, but soon, Tommy charged at Dream.
Tommy head butted Dreams stomach and shoved him into the road. There was a thud and I saw Dream on the floor, I noticed a car in front of me, it was the same person from earlier.

"Ranboo?! Get in. NOW." She said, Tommy jumped in the trunk before she could tell him anything. She started driving, leaving an injured Dream on the floor. She stayed silent as she drove, not sparing me a glance.

"Is it really you Y/n..?" I asked.
"Are you fucking kidding me?! You left me for YEARS without a single word or anything. And THATS what you ask?!" She yelled.
"I'm sorry, it came up so fast! I didn't have a choice." I explained.
"And suddenly you don't have a phone." She glared, driving faster and gripping her wheel tighter.

"You abandoned me without a goodbye, without anything, and at my fathers/mothers/parental figures funeral." She snapped.
"And I'm sorry!" I exclaimed.
She exhaled loudly and stopped at a house. Tommy jumped out and waved goodbye as she started driving again.

"How do you know Tommy?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.
"Well, when you get abandoned by your best and only friend, you try to make new ones. Tommy was nice but he wasn't you." She glared sharply.
She continued driving until we arrived at her house. She slammed on the breaks and exited the car, slamming the door shut.

"You coming or am I just gonna stand here?" She asked, annoyed.
"Ah, right. Coming." I quickly said.
She rolled her eyes and opened the front door, entering and going upstairs.
She opened the door to her room, it changed so much since I was there last. Instead of the more cottage style I saw last, it looked like a grunge indie bomb went through.

I tried to take her hand, but she quickly yanked it back.
"Don't act like you can leave and then when you come back, everything is back as it was." She glared.
I took her hand before she could yank it away.
"Please hear me out at least." I begged.

Y/N POV

I stared into his shining eyes, the reason I was so pissed, was because I loved him. I loved him and he left without a word. And I don't want these feelings to come back, but they are.
"Say it quickly." I snarled.
"I didn't have a choice to stay, my parent arranged it and I never had a chance to tell you."

"You could have texted me!" I yelled.
"Y/n? What's going on up there?" I heard my step Mom/Dad/Parent figure call out.
"Shit! Hide in the closet!" I quickly said, moving my lamp and shoving him inside.
His taller figure loomed in my closet before I closed the door, leaving him in there.

"Y/n. What is going on?! Who were you talking to?!" They asked, outside of my door.
"My friend, so fuck off." I glared.
"That's no way to talk to your mom/dad/parent figure!" They yelled.
"YOU AREN'T MY MOM/DAD/PARENTAL FIGURE!!!"
"THATS IT Y/N, IM COMING IN."

I rolled my eyes as I checked the closet and saw he was still in it, I opened my door and glared.
"Y/n. You need to watch your tone."
"And you need to get the fuck out! You've done nothing but ruin my life ever since you joined this family!" I yelled.
I felt something come in contact with my face, I groaned in pain and put my hand over it, falling to my knees.

"You just fucking slapped me." I mumbled.
I notice the closet door slowly opening.
I shook my head, closed my eyes, and hoped that he would stay in there. I heard a loud crash and opened my eyes, I saw my step Mom/Dad/Parental Figure knocked out on the floor. I felt myself get picked up and carried out of the window, suddenly we were in my car.

Ranboo started driving us away from the house.
"Go to the old scrapyard." I mumbled, he nodded and started driving to it.
My hand stayed on my face as it was still stinging. I felt Ranboos hand on my cheek, I turned and looked at him. We were already at the scrapyard.

He kissed my cheek and exited the car, going to the other side of the car and picking me up.
I pointed to a car and he took us to it. I had renovated the car so that it was pretty much an air conditioned bed, and it was safe because I spray painted the windows so that nobody could see inside. He set me down and got in it with me. Thankfully he was able to fit.

I shut the door so that nobody could see inside and I turned on the fairy lights. He looked around and smiled slightly.
"So... what do we do now?" He asked.
"Well, normally I'd stay here until it was the next day."
"What do you do in here?"
"Well, I sleep most times, or I practice shooting." I smiled.

We were laying down next to each other and his arm went around my waist, pulling me over to him.
"I'm still mad at you." I chuckled.
Suddenly, his lips were on mine.
"Are you still mad?" He asked, smirking.
"Yes." I smirked back.