Ranboo (Ghost hunter/Phasmophobia AU)

Warning, Cursing and demons.

I was entering the possessed house with my partner, Ranboo. He never took these things seriously and it scared me. He was gonna get us kill eventually.
"Ghosts? Where are you? I want to slap you." Ranboo said. I rolled my eyes.
"How about to take Y/n here, and have some fun." He smirked, putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Excuse me?!" I laughed. "Dont rope me into this!"

"I'll kiss her right here demon! Show yourself before I do it." He said.
I blushed and looked up at him.
"RANBOO NO- THATS NOT HOW TO CATCH A GHOST!" I laughed.
"I WILL DO IT. DONT TEST ME!" He yelled, laughing.
"We both know you won't." I chuckled." Ranboo and I had confessed our feelings to each other a while back and started dating, but we had never kissed.

He smirked and walked towards me, I quickly turned my heel and ran, laughing.
"GET BACK HERE AND ACCEPT IT!"
"NEVER YOU LANKY BITCH!"
He chased me and eventually caught up due to his long legs. I laughed and looked over at him.
He slowly leaned in to kiss me.
My spirit box hand turned on during the chase and interrupted the moment.

"C̴̜̙̗̣͇̱̥̖̞̃̐͒͂̅̚ơ̴̹̗̱͓̔͊̔̓̑̕̚͝͠m̷͍͂̆͗̓ē̷̳̔̆̐͆͐̈́̈̅̓ ̶̖̹͇͍͖̭̯̽̈́͑̐̅́͒̈̓̕f̸̲̹̩̽̇̀̆̓̔͐̚͠͠i̶̛͕̊̈́̈͑̈͝n̵͇͎̝͔̹̒̽͗d̴̛̬̞͇͎̙̩̗͋̒́̈̔̓ ̷̢͈̤̠̺̞̜̲̰͛̎̐̿m̷̢͔̥̝̒͋̈́͒̈́͗̈̄͜͜͠ẻ̵̢̢̻͕̰̰͖́̎̾͗͑." it spoke with static. I chuckled and pushed Ranboos face away. He looked annoyed and insulted. This wasn't the first time he failed to kiss me today. I'd say it was around the 10th, though I'm not counting.
I used the EMF to find the demon room and I sat down, setting up the video camera and such. The room was extremely cold.
"Spirit box and freezing temps.. good to know.."

I grabbed my emf, it didn't get to five.

I used the UV light, no fingerprints.

I opened the spirit book, it wrote.

I use the th- wait.. THE BOOK!

I quickly jotted down my answer. It was a demon, the most aggressive and dangerous one. I ran out of the room, holding my crucifix.
"What's the hurry?"
"ITS A DEMON! LEAVE THE HOUSE!" I exclaimed. He looked panicked as we ran to the door. We tried opening it, but it wasn't working...

Our lights started flashing...

He grabbed my arm and threw me into a closet before getting inside himself. I was in the corner and he was practically pinning me there unintentionally. I felt his hand touch the side of my head. I looked up at him, his mask was gone, but it was dark so I saw nothing. I felt him leaning closer, I looked into his eyes, they slightly shined with the flashing lights going through the closet door. His face got closer and closer. Soon enough, something gentle and soft was against my lips. I closed my eyes, immediately knowing what it was.

This would have been more romantic if a demon wasn't hunting us at that moment, but I wasn't complaining. We pulled away for air and I froze, I wasn't expecting this. He smiled at me and put his hands in my hair, pulling me into another kiss. My arms went around his neck as we kissed. I pulled away after a while.
"We may want to leave before the demon finds us." I chuckled. He picked me up bridal style and took me to the van. I laughed and got out of his arms.

I held his hand as we submitted that it was a demon, we also put all the evidence down. His used my hand to pulled me into another kiss. As we kissed, I pressed a button and closed up the van, and telling the driver to go.