Technoblade (Zombie Apocalypse AU)

WARNINGS: DEATH, APOCALYPSE, KILLING, VIOLENCE, GUNS, KNIVES, WEAPONS, INJURIES, STARVATION.

I took my gun out and began shooting the zombies coming near me. I didn't have enough ammo to fight them all off, and I began to panic. I can't use my knife because that combat is too close for comfort, and there's too many to fend off at the same time. So I did the one reasonable thing, run.

I sprinted away like there was no tomorrow, zombies following. I had to escape them, but every turn I took, there was more zombies. Needless to say, I was accepting death at this point. I heard a gun firing, I turned around and saw a boy with brown hair shooting the zombies. (Photo above) I looked around for some way to help, but found nothing. He turned towards me and threw me some ammo. I loaded my gun and shot the zombies.

There were none remaining in the area. I turned to see the mysterious man who helped me. He was looked at all the Zombies with a glare. I walked towards him, he was staring at one zombie in particular. It had a shredded robe and bucket hat on. The man quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere. I began to panic, it wasn't uncommon for people to lead others to their death to get their items. 

I sighed internally, it was gonna happen anyways I thought. He led me into this relatively small hole in the wall. I stood still, not really wanting to follow him. He picked me up and carried me inside. I tried getting out of his grasp, but he wasn't allowing it. We ended up inside a large bunker. He set me down and I quickly made distance.
"Oh! Techno brought a survivor!" A British voice said. I turned around and made distance from them as well.

"How rude of me, I'm Wilbur, Wilbur soot." He said, strutting up to me and kissing my hand. I pulled my hand away and looked at him. The man I now knew as Techno rolled his eyes.
"This gremlin over here is Tommy. And the bee boy next to him is Tubbo." Wilbur said.
"Wilbur, I found Phil." Techno interrupted.
"Really? Where is he?"
"He... he became a zombie..." Techno mumbled. I awkwardly left the room, not wanting to intrude on that conversation.

I found a lady in the room I entered, it looked like a kitchen. She had somewhat long hair, it was in a messy ponytail.
"Oh! Hello, I didn't see you there! You're new aren't you?" She said. I nodded my head.
"I'm Niki, you are?"
"Y/n." I told her.
"Well, could you please inform the others that dinner is served?" She smiled. My eyes widened.
"You guys have dinner?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, don't you?" She asked.
I shook my head.
"I eat a small lunch if I'm lucky sometimes."
"Oh that won't do! Get the others and sit with us to eat." She smiled. I nodded and left the room.
"Umm, Niki said dinners ready..." I mumbled. The others all looked over at me and walked towards the kitchen. Techno grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

"Everyone sit down!" She exclaimed, setting the food on the table. I awkwardly stood up since there wasn't enough chairs. Niki looked over and realized the situation.
"Oh! I'm afraid we don't have any spare chairs.." she frowned. As I was about to tell her it was fine, Techno grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him. I ended up falling onto his lap. His hand went to the table so I was pinned there.

"Um, that works." Niki laughed. I quickly grabbed a plate and started eating. I hadn't had a full meal in so long, and I think Techno noticed because his hands had went into my waist to see how thin I was from not eating. Niki gasped seeing my stomach and she grabbed more food, handing it to me. I thanked her and ate. They made me eat until I physically couldn't anymore.

I felt myself becoming sleepy as I sat in his lap. He gently pulled my body close to his so I was comfortable enough to sleep. I quietly thanked him and fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was in a bed. I tried to get up, but something was holding me down. I turned around and saw Techno. His brown hair covering most of his face, his white bloody shirt taken off and discarded on the floor, his pink pajama pants on with the design of crowns. I blushed, he looked cute as hell. I moved his hair out of his eyes and smiled, trying to fall asleep again. But at that moment, he woke up. I'm unsure of why, but on instinct, I pretended to be asleep.

He smiled and pulled me closer to him. I was trying so hard not to blush and get caught. His hand made its way into my hair, running his fingers gently through it. He pulled me closer and closer, until my face was in the crook of his neck. His scent filling my nose with the smell of metallic blood and fresh roses. It was a weird combination, but a good one nonetheless.

I stirred around, making it seem like I was about to wake up, but he didn't stop. I opened my eyes and realized how close we were. I stared at him with my eyes widened.
I made a small amount of distance between us, which he wasn't happy about. He grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. I put my hands out to not slam into him. It landed on his abdomen. THIS GUY WAS RIPPED.

His hand cupped my cheek and rubbed circles on it with his thumb, at the same time, his other hand went behind my head and held it there.
We were both leaning in.
"I.. I barely know you..." I stated, just above a whisper.
"And I barely know you either... but this feel right, does it not..?" He asked. I nodded my head slowly and gently. I closed my eyes as I felt something soft and plump against my lips.

My heart was beating at a rate I thought impossible. We pulled away for air.
I looked up at him, unsure of how to react or what to do. He chuckled and kissed my nose, cuddling me again. We stayed cuddling for what felt like an eternity, which I was fully content with.

(Pt.2 maybe? I dont know yet, we'll see-)