Philza x Human Fox! Reader

Sorry for being gone for a bit, I kinda forgot to write

Requested by

I sighed and fell down, Phil and I were playing tag, but I was tired

"Alright, you win Phil." I laughed.
"Yes! I finally beat you!" He exclaimed.
I rolled my eyes and glared playfully at him.
He laughed and put his hand out, helping me stand up.
"Wanna okay again? Let's do hide and seek!" He smiled.
"Alright but you seek first." I smiled.
He nodded and covered his eyes.

I quickly ran, my tail and ears flowing in the wind. (I guess that's where Fundy got it from-)
I hid inside of a bush and smiled. I heard footsteps nearing my bush, I smiled and held my breath. The footsteps stopped right at the bush and shook it.
"You win Phil, my... turn...." I said, looking at the tall man wearing all black. He let out a dark chuckle and grabbed me, I screamed but he put a cloth over my mouth, I tried to fight him, but I fell quiet shortly after.

I heard a pained scream and footsteps speeding towards the man and I, but it was too late, the man ender pearled away, taking me with him. The man threw me over his shoulder so I had a clear view of Phil crying on the floor. My own eyes started crying at the sight, but within a few seconds, he was out of my view. The man took off the cloak once we were alone, and I saw Dream. The boy who was stalking me, I tried to run, but he grabbed me and knocked me out.

A FEW YEARS LATER

I was running through the woods, trying to find something to eat, Dream wanted me to fetch food, so I was out hunting. I found a cow and quickly struck, killing it. I flinched as I heard a twig snap. I looked around and saw nobody, but it felt like I was being watched. I quickly picked up the cow and hurried back to the house.

I sighed and continued walking, I felt like something was watching me. I just walked faster. Eventually, I made it back. I opened the door and let out a loud sigh, setting the cow down in the kitchen.
"Welcome back, love." Dream smirked.
I glared at him and continued my work.
I started cooking the cow when I heard a loud bang. Dream shot up and grabbed his axe.

The figure was wearing green, they quickly shoved Dream and stabbed him in the head, not even giving Dream time to react. I gasped and tried to run, but the figure grab my arm and held me there.
"Please don't hurt me!" I cried out, trying to get out of their grasp.
"Don't panic Y/n, it's me." The figure smiled, taking the cloak off.

I stared at him until it finally came to me

"Phil..?"
"That's me, I'm so glad to see you again!" He exclaimed, hugging me.
"Y-You just killed someone..." I mumbled.
"He deserved it." He chuckled.
I nodded slightly and he let go of my arm.
"Come with me, I have somewhere to show you." He smiled.

I took his hand and smiled up at him.
His hand went to ruffle my hair and pet my ears.
"It's funny how the crow and fox became friends." He stated.
"I never realized that..." I mumbled as he took me out of the house. He picked me up bridal style and started flying. I yelped and clung onto him. He chuckled and landed, we were now in some snowy biome. I yelped and clung to him, trying to get warmth. He laughed hard and flew us to a cabin. He entered it and my eyes immediately went to a poster of Wilbur.

"So... you have a son..?" I mumbled.
"Two of them actually." He smiled.
"That's great..." I mumbled, trying to hide my sadness.
"Are you alright..?" Phil asked.
"Yeah, I'm alright. You're wife must be happy." I chuckled somberly.
"About that..." he chuckled. "We aren't exactly together anyone." He sighed.

"Oh.. I'm sorry..."
"Don't apologize Y/n, it's alright, I fell in love with someone else, I was just blind to it." He said, looking at me with a admiring stare.
"Who's the lucky person?" I asked.
He put his hand on my cheek and pulled me closer.
"Isn't it obvious?"
I felt my heart speed up and my face burn. His lips pressed against mine and I smiled, finally at peace.