OSMP Ranboo (Soulmate Timer AU)

REQUEST BY

I took a deep breath

I took a deep breath. The timer on my arm had been ticking down, it was at two hours.
"If I stay inside... could I avoid it?" I thought.
Niki swam over to my cove.
"Y/n. You can't hide from it. No matter what, you're going to meet him or her then."
I groaned and laid on the sandy ocean floor.

"Most people can't even visit us Merlings down here, so if I stay in my cove, they can't get to me." I smirked.
Niki sighed and looked at her timer. She still had a few years on hers.
"Y/n. This is a once in a lifetime experience. Don't miss it." She smiled softly and swam away.

I groaned and put my hands over my face.
"I guess meeting them couldn't hurt..." I muttered to myself. I swam up to the surface and looked around, nobody was there. I decided to just explore and see if I come across them.

I swam for a long time, I checked my timer...

2 seconds...

"Hey! Miss, could you help me?" A male voice asked.
I looked up and saw a Enderian. Our timers started beeping and my eyes widened.
I was about to swim away but he grabbed my hand, my hand was still wet and his was burning from it. I yanked my hand away in a panic.

"Please don't go... let me introduce myself, im Ranboo." The Enderian now known as Ranboo said.
"Y/n... how does this even work?" I questioned.
"What do you mean?"
"You can't touch water, I can only be in water..."
"We'll figure it out." Ranboo said with a smile.
I felt something stab me and poison me. I yelped and back up.

"Tubbo! What the hell?!" Ranboo yelled.
"Oh I'm sorry." He rolled his eyes.
Tubbo gave me a sharp glare and flew away.
Ranboo sighed and took out a potion, he drank it and got in the water with me. I gasped, realizing he could go in the water. He smiled and gave me a hug.

I chuckled and hugged him back.
He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and swam around, I grabbed his arm and swam, going a lot faster and taking him with me.
I took him to my grotto and we hung out. It had some air pockets so he was alright even if his potion wore off.

I chuckled and ruffled his hair. He glared playfully and messed up mine. I laughed and grabbed his hand and moved it from my hair.
His smirk only grew and he used my hand to pull me closer. I yelped as our faces we're not that far apart.
He chuckled and kissed my cheek before backing away.

"Tubbos timer goes off later today, so hopefully that'll stop him being jealous." Ranboo smiled.
"That's wonderful news! So we can actually hang out and I won't get poisoned again." I joked.
He chuckled in return and kissed my nose quickly.
"We should get some rest, it's getting late." Ranboo said, getting ready to leave.
"You could stay the night if you'd like." I suggested.

"I do have spare rooms that are filled with air since not everyone can stay underwater forever."
Ranboo smiled and thanked me, taking my hand as I showed him the room.
"Do you have a brewing stand?" He asked.
I sighed and grabbed his hand again and led him to the brewing room.

"Well, you know where it is. I'll be in my room if you need me." I smiled.
I changed into my sleep top, since you can't exactly put clothing on a tail. At least not until I get on land. I laid down in my bed and got comfortable, when Ranboo entered the room.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
He walked over to the bed and got in, holding me close.

"I made a potion that lasts a full 24 hours, so I don't need the air pocket." He smirked.
I chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"Goodnight Ranboo, I'll see you in the morning."
"Goodnight!" He yawned, falling asleep. I fell asleep shortly after.