Ranboo (Fnaf AU)

Sorry for being gone, there is no excuse, I just forgot to write.

I sighed and held my brothers hand. I was taking him to Ranboo Beloved's Mega Pizzaplex. I sighed as we entered the building, my little brother ran to the daycare and I chuckled. Now I had to figure out what to do. They had a show so I decided to go there.

On the stage was Ranboo Beloved, the lead singer. Tubbo Underscore, the background singer. Tommy Raccoon, the drummer. And Techno Blade, the guitarist.
Their designs were all mesmerizing. I smiled in awe and opened my backpack, taking out my sketchbook and pencil. I started drawing Ranboo in the book, not knowing about the tall robot behind me.

"That's wonderful art." A deep robotic voice said. I jumped and turned around, seeing Ranboo.
"The background is wrong though, my room doesn't look like that, let me show you!" He said, picking me up with ease and carrying me.
I wanted to get out of his grasp, but he was too tall and strong.

He walked through his comically large door, and then he set me on his bed. Why did he even have a bed? Does he even sleep? I looked around and started drawing the background. Ranboo watched from over my shoulder the entire time. When I finished, he took the sketchbook from my hands and stared at it.

"This is wonderful! Marvelous! Grand! Perfect! I love it! May I keep it?" He asked.
I chuckled and nodded, taking my sketchbook back and carefully tearing out the page and handing it to him. He opened his chest cavity and put it inside before closing it again.
I stood up and went to leave, but his arm grabbed me.

It had extended from across the room to grab my arm.
"Stay here. Please." Ranboo said.
I nodded, confused.
He smiled and pulled me over and hugged me.
There was a sudden banging on his door.
His face was filled with panic and he opened his chest cavity.
"Climb inside! Now!" He whisper yelled.

I cautiously entered his chest cavity and he close it with me inside.
I could see everything he saw from a little screen.
"Ranboo! Why did you step off the stage during your performance?!" A rude man asked.
"Dream, there was someone I saw that intrigued me."
"And why did they intrigue you?! You are a robot! You cannot love!" Dream yelled.

"Not fully robot as you know." Ranboo glared.
What did he mean by that.
"You're still going on about that? That was years ago." Dream rolled his eyes.
Ranboo clenched his fist and started walking towards Dream, but the cowardly man bolted out of the door.

I exited his chest cavity and looked up at him.
"What did you mean by not fully robot?"
"Ummm... there's no use in hiding it. I used to work here, when I was a human."
"You were a human?!"
"Let me finish. Dream was my boss and he put me in a machine that ended up killing me.. then he out my soul in this robot and I've been here ever sense.."

"How old we're you..?"
"I was 21... I think..." he said, mumbling as if he didn't remember.
I hugged him.
"I'm sorry that happened to you..."
"It's alright, I've been enjoying this life honestly, it's fun making kids happy."
"Well, it's been lovely talking, but I need to get my brother." I said.

Ranboo grabbed my arm again.
"I'll go with you." He said.
I nodded and walked towards the daycare. His hand slipped into mine and pulled me closer to him.
I smiled faintly as we walked. The lights were out when we arrived, but we entered anyways.
I saw the night time daycare attendant.
I waved over the diamond animatronic named Skeppy.

"Hello! Here to pick up one of the kids?" He asked. I nodded and he led me to where they were. I picked up my younger brother and thanked Skeppy, leaving the daycare. I felt metal arms wrap around me and carry me.
I whipped my head around and saw Ranboo.

He chuckled and held me closer, not letting me go.
"We have to go home!" I chuckled.
He shook his head and dragged us into his room and locked the door. He put us in the bed and smirked.
"Cant leave now."
"Ranboo, I'd love to stay, but you know we can't." I tried to reason with him, but he ignored me.

I sighed and picked up my brother.
"Well, take him back to the daycare then, he'd like it there more." I said, putting him in Ranboos arms. He nodded eagerly and ran out. I checked if the door was unlocked, it wasn't. I groaned and laid in the bed, honestly a bit scared. The door opened and showed a very tall brown haired male, he had blood spots on his shirt.

"Hey Y/n!" He greeted, coming towards me. I quickly pushed myself farther from him.
"Who are you?!" I exclaimed, scared.
"It's me, Ranboo, don't worry." He smiled sweetly. My fear was slowly going away, but not fully. He walked towards me and sat on the bed next to me, and he put his hand on mine.

"You're what I'm know about love..." he mumbled, smiling lovingly.
"What..? What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, confused.
"I feel... I feel love when I'm with you..."
My eyes widened, I wasn't sure what to think or feel. His hand slipped into mine and held it gently.

"I um... know that we don't know each other well... but I've never felt this way for anyone else..." he mumbled.
I smiled softly and lightly squeezed his hand. His smiled and he kissed my cheek.
His arm went around my waist and he laid down next to me, smiling wider.

I kissed his cheek and laid my head against his chest. His hand went into my hair and played with it, I chuckled lightly and fell asleep in his arms.