Technoblade (Hazbin Hotel AU)

My friend, Niki, had finally opened her hotel, she believed that demons could be saved. I didn't believe it, but she is my friend and I will stay by her side. We had a surprising amount of demons come to our hotel. Over 100 demons. But one demon changed everything.

I heard a knock on the door and went to open the door, I put on my brave face and opened the door.
"Can I help you?" I asked. The man smirked. He had a full black cloak covering every bit of his body, he looked like a black fabric blob.
"Yes actually, I need you to come with me." He said.
"I'm afraid I'm staying here, if you'd like to talk, we can go inside." I spoke, calm.

He chuckled and mumbled something, I became very sleepy and fell, the man caught me and smirked. He opened a portal, picking me up, and walking through it.

When I became conscious, I panicked. I was now in a cell with my arms chained together and attached to a wall.
"Hello, my lady." A voice said.
I turned to look at the guy, but he still had the cloak on.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Thats none of your concern." He groaned.
"Who. Are. You." I repeated, making every word stand out.
"Are you sure you wanna know?" He smirked.
"Yes, I would like to know who my kidnapper is."

He smirked and took the cloak off, my face went pale. The blood god?!

(The one on the right is what he is wearing

(The one on the right is what he is wearing.)

Yeah he was attractive, but he was known for murdering billions, slaughtering family's while laughing, and being the richest demon king in hell, richer than every demon prince and king combined. I tried to get as far from him as I could, being chained to a wall.
The blood god noticed this and frowned, walking into my cell and next to me.
"I won't hurt you, as long as you don't hurt me." He said.
"How do I know I can even trust you?! You put me in a cell!"
"I put you in there because my guards would kill you if I didn't."
I sighed and looked up at him.
He walked over to the wall and undid the chain, then took them off my wrists.
"The names Technoblade, Techno for short."

I looked up at him, he had his hand extended for me to grab and get up. I hesitated, but grabbed his hand. He smiled and pulled me up, dragging me alongside him, we ended up in a large room, of course it was all black and red.
"Rest, my queen. We will talk tomorrow." He said, leaving the room. I nodded and laid in bed, then realizing.
HIS QUEEN?!
I shook my head to get rid of the blush. This was so dumb, this man had kidnapped me, and I was falling for him. It was so unbelievably dumb that the author almost changed the story, but got lazy and went with it.

I sighed and tried to fall asleep, but I kept feeling like I was being watched. I noticed my door was slightly cracked.
"Whoever is watching me, come here right now." I said in a stern tone, the person fearfully entered the room.

" I said in a stern tone, the person fearfully entered the room