Ranboo (Little Nightmares 2 AU)

I ran into a house, scared for my life, when I realized the mistake I made. The hunter grabbed me and threw me in a room with a singular music box, I sighed and started winding it, it was a beautiful tune, and it kept me from thinking about what he would do to me.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

The Hunter has only fed me once since I've been here, is he trying to starve me?! I felt my stomach grumble and I looked around the room, there was a singular rat. I felt disgust rise in me as I slowly walked towards it. I lunged on it and ate. It tasted awful, but there was no other option.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

I heard some footsteps from the stairs, I assumed it was the hunter, coming to finally kill me. I wound the music box and tried to ignore the doom coming towards me. The door was getting hit with an axe, I quickly hid under the table. A male walked in, he was my size but a tad bit taller, he kneeled down and held his hand out to me.

I slowly got closer to him and I was about to put my hand in his, when I started to panic, what if he wanted to hurt me?! I quickly sprinted out of the room, bolting upstairs and towards the attic, I tried to pull the cord, but I was unable to. The boy entered the room as I fell down. He noticed I was scared and stayed still.

I inhaled and signaled that I needed help. He walked towards me and I lifted him up, then helped him pull it. He fell on top of me, I awkwardly pushed him off, and climbed the ladder that the attic dropped. He climbed shortly after me. I smiled slightly and looked around, all we needed was a key.

He ran towards a case, I followed him, pushing it. A small smile spread across my face as we climbed up. I was struggling to get up due to being a small bit too short, the male extended his hand for me to grab, which I did. He helped me up and smiled.
"I'm Ranboo." He whispered
"Y/n." I whispered back.

He smirked and grabbed my hand, pulling me alongside him, towards a dresser. I got the hint and gave him a boost up, he thanked me and went on to find something. I noticed a key hanging from a hook above me. Then, a loud thud scared me. I quickly ran over to Ranboo who had just threw an item. I picked it up and put it on a slot, it was a pulley system of some sort.

I wound it up when Ranboo climbed the weird wrapped object, lifting him high. He jumped from the object to the key, pulling it off. I quickly stretched my arms out and caught him. He picked the key up and grabbed my hand. He took us back to the attic entrance, where he jumped from to the floor. Good thing I pulled my hand away or I would have fell as well.

"Y/n." He quietly called. I held my breath as I climbed down. He opened the door and we went outside. The Hunter man was out here somewhere, but I wasn't sure where. I heard a faint ripping sound and swallowed my fear. I walked towards the sound, Ranboo following me. He started pushing a box that was inside of a shed we found, we climbed on it and jumped into the next room.

When I saw the skinned animals, I went silent. He was in here. I knew it.
Ranboo started running but I grabbed his hand and crawled slowly. He got the hint and crawled as well. He grab my hand and kept me next to him. We found a small trapdoor and began to push it, it snapped open and we ran away. The Hunter burst out with a gun. I hid behind a box and my vision went blurry, I passed out.

When I woke up, we were at a completely different place...

A school...

Part 2 idk when