Ranboo

Request by

I quickly put on my black knee length dress and did my makeup

I quickly put on my black knee length dress and did my makeup. My best friend and crush, Ranboo, did my hair. You see, I was going on a date, some person named Daveed asked me out, and I didn't have the heart to reject him.
"Y/n.. are you sure you trust this guy..?" He mumbled. I chuckled at looked up at him.
"Stop worrying, I'll be fine!" I smiled. Soon enough, I was ready to go. I grabbed my wallet and started walking towards the front door, but I quickly walked back to Ranboo and grabbed his shirt collar, pulling him to my level. I kissed his cheek and thanked him, leaving the house.

His face turned a light pink as I smiled and left his house, walking towards the restaurant. I arrived there and sat down, I sat down and texted my date.

Me: Hey, when are you gonna get here?

Daveed: I'll be there soon, I'm driving there now.

I sighed and and leaned back in my seat. A few hours later, Daveed wasn't here still.
I texting him again, but he left me on read.

Me: Hey, where are you?
Read 6:28 PM

I sighed and stood up, leaving the restaurant and walking to a park. I sat down and looked up at the sky, ignoring the tears falling from my eyes. I let out a choked sob, I didn't understand why I was sad but relived at the same time. There was one person I could ask who would know.

Ranboo.

I grabbed my things and texted him.

Me: Hey Ranboo, are you busy?
Delivered

I sighed and started walking towards his place.
The night walk towards his house was eerie. The only sounds around was the wind blowing the trees, and my footsteps. I arrived at his house and the lights were all out. I looked up and saw his bedroom light was on, shining through the window. I heard a bang and quickly took out my spare key, opening the door, locking it, and sprinting upstairs.

I slowly opened his door and saw him crying into his knees on the floor. My heart sank and I ran over to him, sitting down and hugging him. He looked up and saw me, pulling me closer and crying onto my shoulder. I rubbed his back as he cried, he was trying to speak, but all that came out were choked sobs.
"Ranboo.. it's alright.. I'm here.." I said, holding.
"I-I'm sorry... how was your date..?" He mumbled.

"You have no reason to apologize, and I didn't go on the date." I said, stroking his hair.
"Now why are you crying?" I asked him.
"I didn't want to lose you..." he mumbled.
"Ranboo, nobody could take you away from you, we'll always be friends, no matter what."
His face seemed more pained when I said that.
"Y/n... I love you.. alright..? That's why.." he cried out, turning his have away and crying again.

I moved to sit in front of him, his head went up and he looked into my eyes. I smiled and kissed his head.
"I love you too."
He smiled and crawled over to me, laying his head on my chest and cuddling close to me. I smiled and picked him up, carrying him to his bed. I was quite strong compared to him.

I laid him in his bed, then put the covers over him, he smiled and pulled me next to him, cuddling me. Today was certainly interesting, but I'm kinda glad Daveed didn't show up.