Sith! Ranboo x Jedi! Reader (Star Wars AU) PT.2

I eventually fell asleep and had a strange dream. It felt like a distant memory.

"Y/n! Time for dinner! Hurry up!" My mother yelled.
I said goodbye to my friend Tommy and ran into my house. He was quite a bit younger than me and loved pod racing more than anything. We were bold sold to store owners. At a young age, so we worked so much that we rarely had free time.
We had the usual meal, bread and rice.
We didn't have a lot of money since the store owner owned us and didn't pay us much.

"I have to head to Quackitys to work, I'll be home later mom!" I smiled and left towards his store.
I was working when a Jedi entered our store. He had long blonde hair with green and white beads. He had someone with him that had brown hair that was covered with a beanie and a padawan braid.

He ended up striking a deal that freed me from Quackitys ownership. I couldn't believe it. I heard someone calling my name.

"Y/n! Wake up!" Ranboo yelled, getting annoyed.
"Your clothing is in the closet. Meet me at the mess hall."
I nodded and waited for him to leave. I let out a loud groan and got out of bed, opening the closet.
I saw my lightsaber and blaster and grabbed them, putting them in my pockets.

I didn't want to wear imperial clothing, but there was nothing else. I put it on and left the room, it was surprisingly comfortable.
I walked past a trooper who grabbed my hand.
"How is a female like you a captain?" He smirked.
"How is someone as dumb as you alive?"
"Ooh, feisty, I like them feisty." The trooper smirked.

"Excuse me?" I exclaimed.
"You heard me doll face~" he spoke.
I yanked my hand away from his.
"I suggest you not talk to me like that, unless you'd like to lose that hand." I threatened.
I gasped and realized what I said.
I quickly dashed away.
Why would I threaten someone?! This is not the Jedi way!

I arrived at the mess hall and sat alone, catching my breath from running.
"Well, you're earlier than I expected." Ranboo spoke. I glared at him and looked at the table.
Ranboo chuckled and placed a plate in front of me, it had a ton of breakfast food on it.
I started eating and trying to ignore him.
But Ranboo moved his hand to cup my cheek.

I pushed his hand off and scoffed.
He glared at me and angrily huffed.
When I wasn't paying attention, the stormtrooper from earlier came up to me.
"Hello doll~" he smirked, putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Get away from me." I glared.
Ranboo stood up and force choked the trooper.
"You heard her. Stay. Away." Ranboo use the force and snapped the troopers neck, killing it.

I cringed at the loud snap.
His eyes were glowing.
"He won't bother us anymore." Ranboo snarled.
I moved slightly away from him.
"Just... meet me in my room in an hour." Ranboo said, leaving. His cape flowing behind him.
I stood up and started scheming. I searched for Techno.

I eventually found him and pull him with me to the docking bay.
"Do you know how to fly a tie fighter?" I asked.
"Yes, why are you asking."
"We can escape! I quietly exclaimed.
His eyes widened and he hesitated.
"Are you sure it's a safe idea?"
"He won't find out for Atleast an hour, so we can get as far as possible and go into hiding for a while."