Technoblade (Witch Reader)

This chapter was somewhat inspired by the Hunchback of Notre Dame story and the Finale of the musical. Enjoy!

Warning: Death, Angst, Murder, Fire

I was in my house, relaxing and writing a book. You see, I was friends with the syndicate, so they were always protecting me from danger. As the last witch on the server, people were trying to kill me left and right. But they never really succeeded. Techno saved me most occasions. I had gained a small crush on him, or so I thought. I heard my window shatter and jumped. I turned around and saw Dream.

We used to be friends when we were younger, but he became a lovesick psychopath for me.
"Hello, witch." He smirked, throwing something at my head, it knocked me out. When I woke up, I was tied to a stake with wood beneath me. I looked around and saw everyone on the server...

My kind...
My friends...
My enemies...
My crush...

And I was going to be burned in front of them all. I heard Dreams yell, he was holding a torch.
"This here is Y/n! She is being charged with the crimes of witchcraft, black magic, and murder!" He yelled.
"I'm giving you this chance to apologize for what you've done..." Dream whispered to me.
"You live with me, be my wife, and I'll pardon you of all crimes... what is your choice..?" Dream said.

I managed to wiggle my leg free and kicked him.
"The witch has refused to recant, the sentence is death!" He yelled. He tossed his torch to the wood beneath me, sparking a bright flame.
"Y/N!" Techno yelled.
I felt my skin burning and the oxygen leaving my lungs. I coughed harshly. Techno started attacking Dream, once Dream was killed, Techno forced his way onto the stage, trying to untie me. I passed out as he carried me away. Phil, Niki, Ranboo, Tubbo, and Eret followed.

After quite a while of running, he laid me down inside his cabin. I was still unconscious. I felt water gently fall between my lips, though nothing happened, I tried to breath, and miraculously succeeded. My eyes fluttered open gently and I was met with a crying Techno.
"We did it Y/n, we got rid of Dream."
"You're home..." he said through tears.
"Home... there is no home without you guys there..." I said, weakly smiling.

I coughed harshly and tears spilled from my eyes.
"Techno... you are no monster... to me..." I muttered.
"Y/n..?" He mumbled, scared.
"I love you... You we're the greatest friend I could have ask for..." I muttered, slipping into the embrace of death.

Techno POV

"No... NO... she can't be dead! It was my job to protect her..." I screamed, holding her dead body in my arms.
"There was nothing you could do... the smoke inhalation got to her before we could.." Phil said.

I cried weakly into her shirt.
"This can't be real... I feel like I just got her and she's gone..."
"She loves you..." Tubbo smiled weakly, crying as well.

And Technoblades cabin was filled with sobs through the whole night... Nobody would be the same anymore...