Ranboo (Harry Potter AU)

I sighed and walked towards my class, my friend Techno walking with me. We were both Slytherin. He was actually a kind person as long as you don't upset him or do something bad, all of us are like that. As we were walking and talking, someone ran into me, knock the person and I over.

"I am so sorry!" The person exclaimed, I stood up, angry. Everyone in the halls stopped walking and watched us. I was known for being pretty aggressive and scary, especially when mad. I looked at the person who ran into me.
It was a male around my age, he had black and white hair and green and red eyes. I rolled my eyes and extended my hand to him.

"Get up. Be more careful next time." I said, pulling him up and walking away with Techno. The man stared at me and as I walked away. We entered the potions room and sat down.
The professor walked towards us and added a new chair at our table.
"Wait what?! Who's sitting with us?!" Techno yelled, getting in the cowering professors face.
I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to his seat.

The professor stumbled away in fear. I chuckled at Techno. The door opened showing the man from earlier, he sat at our table.
"Hello, I'm Ranboo." He introduced.
"I'm Y/n."
"I'm Techno."
I looked at Ranboos tie.
"Slytherin as well?" I asked.
He nodded his head and looked up at the professor.

The door burst open, reveal my enemy.
"Hello Dream." I glared.
He rolled his eyes and sat down with his friend Sapnap.
I smirked and looked at the potion Techno made. I threw it over at Dream and it caused a small explosion.
"Dream! Sapnap! Detention for you both. Don't cause explosions in the potions room!" The professor yelled.

I smiled at Techno as we stood up, the class was finally over. Ranboo stood up as well, I never noticed how tall he was.
"Since classes are over for the day, could you show me the Slytherin Dorms?"

Techno was about to speak, but I just put my hand over his mouth.
"We'd love to help you." I said.
Techno rolled his eyes and started walking towards the dorms. I took Ranboos hand and led him there. After a little while of walking, we arrived there. His eyes darted around the room, taking in everything.

"Thank you very much Y/n." He smiled.
"Don't mention it." I smiled back.
I took my robe off and grabbed my wand. Ranboo followed me like a lost puppy. I flew my other uniform towards me with my wand.
"Do you mind? I need to change." I glared.
Ranboo quickly turned around and covered his eyes. I changed into my Quidditch uniform and turned around.

Ranboo turned around and smiled.
"You look awesome!"
"Thanks." I mumbled, walking past him and out of the door. Ranboo followed me all the way to the feild.
I grabbed my broom and got on, flying up and getting in position. Dream and I were catchers.

AFTER THE GAME

I smirked and flipped off Dream as I went down. We won by a long shot. Ranboo was cheering and smiling as I flew down. I chuckled and put my hand out to him.
"Hop on."
"Is it safe?" He asked.
"Do you trust me?" I asked.
He smiled and took my hand, getting on the broom.

"Might wanna hang on." I smirked.
His arms went around my waist quickly, securing himself on.
I smirked and started flying, he screamed and tightened his grip. I smirked and slowed down.
"I'm never getting used to flying..." He muttered.
"I've never seen you before, what year are you?" I asked.
"It's my final year here."
"Same, and you didn't fly around?" I asked.
"Never, didn't want to get hurt."

I chuckled and landed us on a hill, it had a beautiful view of Hogwarts.
We got off the broom and sat down on the grass.
"So... what are we doing here?" He asked.
"Just enjoying the view." I smiled, he turned and looked at me.
"I see a better view than the one out there right now." He smirked.
I rolled my eyes.
"Haha very funny." I said sarcastically.
"I'm not joking Y/n." He said.

I looked up at him, confused.
"You must be joking, there is no way you're being serious." I said, looking back at the school.
His hand directed my face to look at his.
"Y/n. I am not joking." He said, staring into my eyes. His arm snaked around my shoulders and pulled me to lean against his chest. I chuckled and held his hand. 

"Y/n, listen, I know that you don't recognize me, but maybe this will help?" He said, taking his wand out of his bag. I looked at him confused. He muttered a spell and his hair turned to a brown color.
My eyes widened and I smiled brightly, hugging him tightly.
"You never left... you just... changed..." I mumbled, putting it together.

He stroked my face with his hand and kissed my forehead.
"Wait... aren't you a Gryffindor?" I asked.
"Yeah, I may have talked to the headmaster about making me Slytherin until you found out."
"And he agreed?!"
"Manifold said he wanted to help so..." he smiled.

"Well, I'm glad he did." I said, kissing his cheek.
"Now... about that guy... Dream." He said with anger lacing his voice.
"What about him?" I questioned.
"How about we put a spell on him? Like Avada Kedavara..." he smirked at me.
"Wait what?! I hate him but I don't want to kill him!"
"What if I told you he was a death eater?"
"Well... maybe then..."
Ranboo smirked and pressed his lips against mine, quick and gentle.

"Then let's kill that death eater."