Ranboo (OSMP)

(None of these events are cannon, they characters personalities can change through this.)

I was walking through the forest when I heard teleporting noises I sighed and continued walking. My friend Ranboo was an Enderian and never left me alone, so I knew it was him.
I was a mutated inchling. I could grow to the size of an average human, or shrink to the size of a average inchling. I was human sized currently. I felt someone grab me and put me on their shoulder, I knew it was Ranboo so I shrunk, that way I wasn't heavy. Ranboo smirked and teleported, it was something I'd never get used to.

He held me in his hands, they were around two times larger than me. I heard a familiar buzzing and smiled, I saw my friend Tubbo flying towards us.
"IM GONNA STING HER!" He yelled, laughing. Ranboo screeched and ran with me in his hands.
"NO YOU AREN'T! Y/N IS SAFE WITH ME!" He yelled back. I was awkwardly laid in his hands, trying to get out somehow.

Eventually, he stopped moving. I peeked through his fingers and saw he was in front of an ocean. I tapped on his hands and they opened. I took a potion out of my bag, transforming into a human size. I was shocked when he held me the same way. I opened the potion and made him drink it.
"Water protection, it's good to go in now." I smiled. We heard Tubbos buzzing again and I turned small. His hands went around me again. But as he was about to jump in, I heard a loud grunt and laughter.

I held my breath, it was the two people who actually wanted to kill me for good.

Wilbur and Philza...

I heard Ranboo get hit. He fell down, put his hands were still around me. I quickly made myself larger and picked up Ranboo, sprinting away. I felt something grab my ankle and I fell. I saw Sneegsnag.
I looked towards Ranboo and grabbed another one of my potions, water breathing. He drank it and I smiled at him.
He was still effected by water protection, so my plan would work.

I ran towards the ocean again. Once we arrived, I heard Wilbur, Sneeg, and Phil catching up to us.
"I'm sorry..." I said as I threw him into the water. He was screaming for me to come back as I ran. But he could get killed if he stayed. I sighed and came to a halt. I saw Wilbur and Phil walking towards me.

I glared at them and shrunk, running into the grass and escaping. I knew I had to get somewhere safe.
"Y/n! Come here!" I heard Tubbo yell. I quickly got onto his shoulder as he flew.
"So much for stinging me." I laughed.
He smiled and poke my cheek.
"You're so tiny!" He laughed.
"I will bite your finger... wait... I HAVE AN IDEA! FLY TO THE PUB!"
He nodded and flew.

I sat down in front of the bar. The others all entered, Wilbur grabbed me and tried to squeeze me, but I bit his hand.
"Wilbur! What are you doing?!" Niki yelled.
"What the hell man! Get out of here you psychopath!" Jack glared.
"Are you kidding me?! I thought you were better than that!" Scott screamed.
"Wilbur! Knock it off!" Techno said.
"I thought I knew you man!" Tommy stated.
I had gotten the entire community to come here and help.

Wilbur glared daggers at me.
"All you did was give me an audience." He smirked, taking out his sword. I heard an enderman screech and saw Wilbur fall. Ranboo had teleported inside, he was pissed. After a few minutes of Ranboo beating them to a pulp, they ran away. I turned back into a human size and smile.
"Thank you, all of you!" I smiled.
Ranboo grabbed my hand and teleported into his End portal base.

I looked confused at him, he interlaced our fingers together. I blushed and looked up. I did have a crush on him, but this was overwhelming. I was unsure if he liked me or not, it could have been in the moment. But my thoughts were silence as he pulled me forward and kissed me. It lasted a second or two, but it was enough to make me turn into a tomato.

I just stared into his eyes as he did the same. He pressed his lips to mine again, this time it lasted a bit longer.
"I love you, Y/n. I can tell you feel the same." He smirked.