Ranboo (OSMP)

I wanted this one to be more correct than my last one, so in this, Y/n is friend with everyone except Ranboo. He bothered her a lot and was always talking about how great he was and how weird she was.

[TWO IN ONE DAY?! BOTH LONG?! IM GOING INSANE-]

I smiled and flew with Phil, it's my favorite part about being an Elytrain. We flew to the Pub and landed softly on the grass. I smiled and entered the building, seeing all my friends talking. I walked towards Techno. He smirked and grabbed my hand, taking us to a area with no roof covering us, he jumped up high, taking me with him. We ended up on the top of the roof.

"I'm never getting over this view." I smiled. He chuckled and agreed. Techno left to go to his little burrow. I sat on the roof alone, looking at the view.
"That view is 20 times better than you." A snarky voice smirked.
"Ranboo, must you ruin everything?" I groaned.
He sat next to me and laughed.
"The only thing that's ruined is you spoiling this view by being here." He glared.

I rolled my eyes and readied my wings.
"Then I'll leave." I glared back.
I stretched my wings out and jumped, flying to my house. It was pretty much at the build limit. Once I arrived at my house, I took a quick shower. I heard a knocking at my door and groaned.
"One minute!" I yelled. The knocking continued. I groaned and finished washing myself. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself.
[You can change the outfit color of you want]

I opened my door and saw the last person I expected to see

"Niki?! You can't breath!" I exclaimed.
"It's alright! I drank a potion!"
"Ah alright- wait how did you get here?"
"Philza."
"Oh, that makes sense."
She gave me a tight and quick hug.
"My potion will wear off any moment so I have to go. Bye!" Niki smiled as she jumped off. I was right above an ocean so she was fine.

I grabbed my pickaxe and sword, I was running low on iron and gold so it would be helpful. I smiled and leaped off my houses platform. My wings extended as I glided towards the mines. I smiled as I landed and started walking inside. I saw some iron and gold ores and I went deeper and deeper into the mines. Everything was going perfectly until mobs started swarming me. Due to being underground, I was weakened immeasurably. I panicked since I was too deep to call for help.

I equipped my sword and began attacking them, it wasn't working at all. I heard a sound behind me and panicked, soon all I heard was a ringing in my ears. A creeper had blown up behind me and flung me quite a distance into a wall. I felt myself getting more and more lightheaded by the second. I was losing a lot of blood, but I managed to stumble my way out of the mines. Once I made it out, I completely collapsed.

"Over here! Quickly someone help!" I heard someone yell, but nobody was coming, so the person picked me up. I could barely keep my eyes open, I had no clue who this person was.
"Y/n, are you alright?! What happened?!"
"Lots of... mobs and... a Creep...er..." I said before passing out.

I woke up with a horrible headache and covered in bandages. I looked around, but didn't recognize this place at all.

I tried to stand up, but a hand went to my chest and pushed me back down onto the bed

I tried to stand up, but a hand went to my chest and pushed me back down onto the bed. I looked up at the person and saw Green and red eyes.
"You?!" I exclaimed.
"Yes, me." He rolled his eyes.
"Why would you save me? I thought you wanted me dead!" I said.
"No, I never wanted you dead, I never really hated you either." He mumbled the last part, but I still heard.

"If you don't hate me, why the hell are you so rude to me?" I scoffed.
"Because I don't know how to feel about you!" He admitted.
"What the hell does that mean?"
"You just.. make me feel happy, sad, angry, and just.. everything at the same time! And I don't know the heck I'm supposed to feel!"
I chuckled and moved my hand up to cup his cheek. His cheeks went to a little purple hue.
"You're blushing." I teased.
"I-I'm just embarrassed! That's all!" He yelled.

"You sure?" I asked.
I put both of my hands up to cup his face, his hands grabbed my wrists and pinned them beside my head.
"Stop that." He stared into my eye, playfulness filling them. I yanked one of my hands away and pulled him down by the collar of his shirt. His face merely centimeters from mine.
"And why should I?" I smirked.

His face went a deeper purple and he chuckled.
"Or else I'll make you." He threatened.
"And how would you do tha-" he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. I'm not gonna lie, his lips were cold as hell. He pulled away a few seconds later and smirked.
"Gonna stop now?" He asked.
"I mean... if you do that if I say no then I'm not sure I will." I joked. He rolled his eyes and put his hand on my forehead.
"Get some rest, I'll make you soup while you sleep."

"Thank you Boo boy."
"Don't call me that."