Philza (Encanto AU)

For this AU, all these stories are happening as the same time, so four different versions of you. I just thought this would be fun.

Gifts

Ranboo - Teleportation
Philza - Flight
Wilbur - Explosions
Techno - ???

I walked around the Casita, I had just cleaned up glass from the floor, it looked like shattered plates. I walked to my friend Phil and told him about the random glass.
"I know who did it." He took my hand and led me to Ranboos room. We entered his room and Phil was about to ask if he did it, but we saw him cuddling a girl. She was awake and trying to get up. I smiled awkwardly and left the room. I sighed and walking towards my friends room. Jack, gift of fire. I smiled and grabbed his hand.
"OY YA CO- Oh hey N/n!" He laughed.
I laughed as well and said "Hello!"

We walked into the village and got some pastries. I heard a loud boom as I was drinking, I spit my drink onto Jack in shock. He screeched and wiped it off.
"That's gross N/n!" He yelled.
"I'm sorry but Wilbur startled me!" I laughed.
Jack sighed and walked towards Wilbur. I continued to drink as I waited. I turned to my right and saw Jack holding Wilbur by his shirt collar.
"I'm sorry Y/n." Wilbur mumbled.

I laughed and accepted his apology.
I saw a shadow pass us, I looked up and saw nobody. I was confused until someone picked me up and was carrying me while flying. I screamed and clinger onto Phil, I knew it was him since he's done this before.
We were a few hundred feet in the air at this point.
"Phil put me down!" I yelled.
"Alright." He smirked, dropping me.
I screamed as I fell to the floor, but before I hit it, he picked me up and carried me again.

"You gotta stop falling for me Y/n." He cooed.
I rolled my eyes and smirked, I looked at Jack and gave him a nod, he returned it and I smirked at Phil.
"Well, it was nice knowing ya." I said and he looked at me confused. I pushed myself off him and fell, I wasn't screaming at all as I saw my figure getting closer to Jack. I turned over to see Phil and saw him diving after me, worried.
"I'm fine! Don't worry!" I yelled to Phil.
He glared at me and continued to dive.

I quickly got into position and smirked. Wilbur blasted the floor beneath Jack, launching him up, he grabbed me and landed on a roof.
I smirked and thanked them. Phil came up behind me and glared at my smaller figure.
He was only 3 inches taller than me.
I noticed him behind me and back up into him, looking up at his face.

"Hello there." I smirked.
He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and turned to face him.
"You know I can't stay mad at you." He glared.
"Yep, I know." I cooed.
My hands found their way to cup his cheeks. He grabbed my hands and put them on his shoulder. I looked at him confused, but I understood why when I noticed his eyes. His eyes would stare into mine and sometimes steal a glance at my lips. I chuckled.
"If you want to do it, go ahead." I smirked, stroking his face and putting my hand back on his shoulder.

He blushed and quickly pressed his lips on mine with no hesitation. It was my turn to blush, I heard Wilbur talking to a girl.
"Why can't we be like that?" He asked.
"Because you're too stupid and flirt with Sally." The girl responded.
I broke away from the kiss to looked at them, but the girl had already vanished and Wilbur was following her, apologizing.
I shrugged and looked back at Phil.

I leaned closer to him again, he leaned in as well, when he closed his eyes I pulled his bucket hat over his face and ran, laughing.
He laughed as well and chased me, I bumped into Wilbur and fell on top of him.
"Hello future son." I laughed and got up, helping him up and running.
"What the hell-" he muttered before getting bumped into my Philza as well.
I laughed hard as I ran, I ended up back at the Casita. Once Phil entered I tackled him onto the floor, pinning him to the ground.
"You come here often?" I smirked.
He rolled his eyes and leaned up to kiss me. I kissed him back, happy with how today went.