Technoblade (Zombie Apocalypse AU PT.2)

TW: GUNS, SHOOTING, DEATH, WOUNDS, SWEARING, BLOOD

We shot out of bed at the loud ringing of a bell.
His arms pulling me beside him. He threw on his clothing and threw some clothes at me. It was Nikis spare clothing.

 It was Nikis spare clothing

I put on the clothing and ran out the door, loading my gun

I put on the clothing and ran out the door, loading my gun. I quickly looked around for the others, Wilbur grabbed my arm and made me help pack.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"They found us, we have to pack and leave." He said quickly.
We packed as quick as we could. We grabbed bags and got ready to run.

Techno stood beside me and smiled at me.
"It'll be alright, we just need to get to a rooftop for a little while."
I nodded and readied my gun.
We exited the base and ran, shooting all the zombies we met on the way.
At one point, I saw Techno shoot one in the head, it practically exploded.

I noticed a zombie with a gun.
"Guys! We have an issue! They know how to use guns!" I exclaimed, running.
Everyone started running with me.
"HELL NO!" Wilbur yelled.
I felt sometime puncture my leg, I cried out and fell.
I noticed Zombies getting closer to me.

The team turned around and was going towards me.
"No! You could get hurt by the zombies! Keep going towards the roof!" I yelled to them. Everyone stopped except Techno, he kept running. A showed was over me.
Techno stopped running and stared in horror.

"Phil..?" He mumbled.
"But he was shot..." Wilbur gasped.
The zombie stared at me, not doing anything. He pointed to my leg and took out a bandage, wrapping my leg in it.
I looked at the Zombie, confused.
The Zombie held his hand out and helped me up.
I grabbed it's hand and took him with us.

"We can find an antidote and help!" I exclaimed as we all ran again.
My leg hurt a lot and I was bleeding way too much, but all that mattered was getting somewhere safe.
After a little while, we made it to a rooftop. We boarded up the door and tied the zombie to a pole just incase.

I groaned and undid the bloody bandages.
There was a bullet hole going through my leg.
I felt lightheaded with the amount of blood lost. Techno rushed over and put his hands over the wounds to stop the bleeding.
"Someone get rubbing alcohol and bandages!" Techno commanded.
Wilbur and Niki quickly brought the items, he put the alcohol on a rag and was about to put it on, when he held my hand.

"Squeeze my hand to ignore the pain, alright?" He said.
I nodded my head, ready for the pain.
He started cleaning it and I was in a lot of pain. He was going to end up with a broken hand at the end of this.
I had to hold in the screams of pain so Zombies didn't find us.
He finished cleaning it and bandages it.
I was crying, it hurt a lot.

Techno apologized and held my head against his chest in a hug.
"Dont... don't do that again..." I muttered in pain.
"When we swap the bandages we will have to." He explained.
I groaned and sighed.
I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Is anyone here good at chemistry?" Niki asked us all.
I put my hand up and tried standing up on my own. My leg hurt very badly, but I managed to limp to the tent.
"Hey Y/n! I'm working on the antidote and I need someone's help." Wilbur said.
I started grabbing herbs and chemicals and handing them to Wilbur as he was putting it in the pot and boiling it.

After a while of working on it, I smiled and grabbed a small cup of it and walked towards Phil.
He seemed happy.
I handed Phil the small cup of the antidote and he drank it. A green fog surrounded him, everyone ran over and watched what's as going on. Once the fog faded away, it revealed a man.

 Once the fog faded away, it revealed a man

Everyone gasped and smiled. The male known as Phil smiled widely and hugged me, being cautious of my leg and not to hurt me.
He mumbled a thank you to Wilbur and I.
An idea filled my head and I went to the tent as quick as I could, I found a small bullet maker that you would put lead in to make a sphere of lead. I grabbed the antidote and put it in the bullet makers.

I set it down, my plan being set in my mind.
"If we shoot zombies with antidote bullets, it will return them to humans." I explained to my concerned friends that followed me into the tent.
They smiled at the idea and congratulated me.
"Can I speak to Y/n alone please?" Phil requested. Everyone left the tent and Phil smiled at me.

"You've changed Techno for the better. He used to be so cold and grumpy, but now he's happy and bold. You helped me become human, created bullets to save the others, and changed our team for the better. You're truly a miracle worker." Phil smiled, giving me a light hug.

"Want me to send Techno in here?" He asked.
"That would be nice." I smiled at him. Phil chuckled lightly and thanked me again before leaving the tent and telling Techno to go in.
I sat down on my bed and just relaxed. I didn't even notice Techno entering and sitting beside me. His arm went around my waist and startled me.

"Sorry!" He exclaimed, laughing.
I chuckled and rolled my eyes playfully.
He turned my head and kissed me, leaning us back on the bed so we laid down.
He pulled the blanket over us, being careful about my leg.
"Get some rest, darling." He smiled.
I fell asleep with his arms around me.