Slimecicle

Shorter chapter

I woke up with a yawn and got out of bed. I heard my boyfriend yelling, probably playing horror. I threw on a basic white shirt underneath my red Technoblade hoodie and some black leggings. I brushed my hair and threw it in a quick ponytail. I quietly walked into my boyfriends streaming room and stood behind him, he hadn't noticed I was there yet.
But the chat definitely did. And just my luck, Phil was spamming in chat as well.

Rosepetal: PHILS IN CHAT
Starnotfound73: WHOS THE HOT LADY
Westwastaken27: HOT HOT HOT
Ph1lza: Oop- Women KEKW
Moonandsunarepog: BRUHHHH
Ph1lza: Oop- Women KEKW

My boyfriend read chat, very confused.
"Woman? What do you mean woman?" He chuckled.
I slapped him lightly on the head and he screamed in fear. I laughed hard and apologized to him.
"Oh, that woman. WAIT- WHO CALLED HER HOT?! I WANT THEM ALL BANNED!"
I laughed even harder.

The chat was put in emote only, but since all the mods could type, it was chaos.

Ph1lza: AWOOGA
Fundylive: AWOOGA
DreamWasTaken: AWOOGA
Quackity: AWOOGA

"NOOOOOO!" Charlie yelled.
I was clutching my sides from laughing. Charlie wrapped his arms around my and pulled me onto his lap while he sat in his gaming chair.
"SHES MINE, YOU CANT HAVE HER YOU FOUL DEMONS!" He yelled. I just waved at the chat and mouthed 'send help' to them.

I heard Charlie getting a discord call from someone, I opened the tab and accepted the call.
"YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS WEARING MY MERCH, SHES MINE NOW!" The deep monotone voice laughed.
"NOT YOU TOO TECHNO!" Charlie complained.
The chat was shocked that Techno was there. Charlie ended his stream and left the discord call. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"You're the worst." He joked.
"I know." I joked, pretending to be sad.
He hugged me and apologized. I laughed and ruffled his hair. He groaned and laughed. He kissed my face over and over, no spot was not kissed except three places. Both of my eyes, and my lips. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me into a kiss. It was short but full of love.

"Remind me to never come on your stream again." I joked.
"NOOOO MY VIEWSSS-" he laughed.