Philza x Kitsune! Reader

Request by

I felt my legs moving quickly as I sprint through the woods, BadBoyHalo had been chasing me for quite sometime

I felt my legs moving quickly as I sprint through the woods, BadBoyHalo had been chasing me for quite sometime. He wanted me to join the egg, but I didn't want to. I turned around the see that the rest of the eggs followers were with him.
"Parasite spreading little-" I muttered before jumping over a log, cutting myself off.

I made way for a plains biome, I smirked and took out my sword, if I was going to die, I was going to do it in style. As I ran, I saw something red getting closer to me.
THE EGG ITSELF IS TRYING TO GET ME?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

I groaned and ran faster, my tails flowing behind me. I found a horse and quickly jumped on top, going fast and escaping. I felt a sharp pain in my back, near my heart. I was shot with an arrow. I felt the air leave my lungs as I fell off the horse.

My eyesight was fuzzy, but I saw Bads figure smirk and pick me up.
I woke up in some sort of cage, surrounded by nothing but the egg. I gasped and looked around, there was a hole in the wall. More like a slot.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Bad chuckled.
"What do you want from me." I growled.
"Well, you are the one and only Kitsune here. And if we have you, we're unstoppable."
"What makes you think I would ever join you?" I laughed. A red vine went around my tightened. I gasped for air and hit the vine.
"You have to make a choice, help us, or die." Bad smiled.

I flipped him off and stopped struggling.
"Kill her. Kill her now." Bad snarled.
The vine tightened around my neck.
I heard a loud bang and I was released.
There was screaming... lots of screaming...
The screams suddenly stopped and it went silent.
"Hello? Is anyone there?" I whispered through the slot.
I was met with a pair of red eyes and pink hair.
"Uhh, Phil? There's another."
"Huh? I'm not with the egg!" I panicked.

The piglin man grabbed me through the slot and pulled me through. I groaned in pain.
I shut up when I saw a sword at my throat.
"Who are you?" The piglin asked.
"Y/n L/n..."
"What are you?" He asked, confused.
"I'm a Kitsune, sir." I mumbled.
He exhaled and he put the sword away.
"Well, you're free now." He stated.
I was about to thank him, but I was knocked over.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I'm Phil by the way." Phil chuckled, helping me up. I look at him and saw he had long blonde hair with a green robe and bucket hat. The thing that intrigued me most was his wings.
"You're an Elytrain." I said in shock.
"You're a Kitsune." He said, in shock as well.
"So, do you have a place to stay?" Phil asked.
I shook my head.
"Bad blew it up."

Phil looked at Techno with pleading eyes.
"Don't look at me like that... don't give me the puppy eyes Phil. She's not living with us. Not happening." Techno glared.
"Please!" Phil practically begged.
"Fine." Techno rolled his eyes, walking away.
I smiled up at Phil and hugged him.

"Come on now Y/n, let's get you to your new home." He smiled.

A YEAR LATER

Phil was out hunting and I was cleaning the dishes. I had lived with him ever since the incident. Phil barged into the house, panting.
I quickly ran to him and sat him on the couch, then ran to the door, closing it.
"What's wrong Phil?" I asked.
A smirk appeared on his face and his panting went away.
"Nothing, just had something I wanted to give you." He smiled, pulling me close.

He pressed his lips against mine, we pulled away and smiled at each other.
"Phil so you have any spare-" Techno was asking, before freezing in place and staring.
"Ummmm... I'll come back later..." he said awkwardly walking away.