Ranboo {Godboo}

WARNINGS : SWEARING, RANBOO BEING A RUDE ASSHOLE, DEATH, VOID

Not very proud of this one, but it is what it is ig- the next one will be much better. I felt like this was a bit rushed and weird, so I ended it differently than I thought I would. Hope you enjoy Anyways Lmao.

I had been walking with the group called the "Revengers" for what felt like hours.
"How much longer." I complained.
"We're almost at Ranboos old house, once we're there, we can relax and stop walking." Eret said. I nodded and felt something grab my leg. I heard Tubbo yelling about a boat and I looked down. I saw the small piglin we had spent hours saving. I picked him and and carried him.

"Are we taking him home or not?" I asked.
They all nodded as we kept walking, it was much easier carrying him than using the boat. We soon arrived at Ranboos house, where I was about to enter, when the door opened and a cold arm grabbed me and pulled me inside. I shrieked and fell inside, making sure not to fall on Micheal. It was bitch black and all windows and doors were blocked. I quickly made a torch and started looking around.

When I stumbled upon someone I never thought I'd see again.
"Ranboo..?" I asked. I was confused seeing him alive.
"But you died... I saw at the prison break..." I mumbled. He put his hand over my mouth and made me quiet. I heard Techno, Tubbo, and Eret trying to break in, but they hadn't succeeded.

"What did you block everything up with..?"
I asked.
"Bedrock." A deep voice boomed, it was deeper and rougher than it normally was, but it sounded like Ranboo. I looked at his features through the fire.

I gasped quietly and looked into his glowing eyes

"What's are you..?" I mumbled.
"I am a god. Isn't it obvious?" He scoffed.
"How.. how is that possible..?!" I exclaimed.
"You think I know?! I died and became this." He glared. Why was he acting like this.
"Well if you're just going to be a jerk then I'll be leaving." I spat. I opened the door and looked down and saw the void. I screamed and scrambled backwards, into the house.
"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY IS THE VOID THERE?!" I yelled.
"It's there so you can't leave, dumbass." He snarled.

I scoffed.
"I return your fucking son, the kid that I have no relation to. I got stabbed so you wouldn't die a few weeks before you became this. I lost all my lives but one for you. And now you're being a bitch?!" I yelled.
"I don't fucking care about you so don't try to make me feel bad." He rolled his eyes and flipped me off.
"So be it." I spat, walking to the front door.
"Y/n... what are you doing..?"
"You don't care about me, is why does it matter." I said, opening the door and looking at the void.

"Y/n. Back away from the door." He warned.
"Get the fuck out of my life." I smiled, jumping into the void. It was really cold here, I wasn't dying though, so I ran. I ran as far as my legs could take me. I no longer saw the house in the sky, I was finally safe. I sighed and leaned against a tree. Wait.. A TREE! I shot up and looked at the tree. It was fully black, except the leaves, they were bright purple. I thought of L'mantree when I saw it.

I felt something extremely cold around me. I was being lifted off the floor, I looked at the being that grabbed me and almost screamed, but no sound came out.

 I was being lifted off the floor, I looked at the being that grabbed me and almost screamed, but no sound came out

I quickly jumped out of its hand and back into the void, but this time, it hurt. It felt as if my organs were being compacted in my body. I yelled in pain. But I wanted this, I wanted to die. It was what I was trying to do earlier. But I wasn't dying, I felt immense pain, but no cease. I quickly grabbed my sword and was about to end my pain, when I was in a new realm. It didn't hurt anymore. The floor was yellow, but it felt like stone. The void was everywhere around this little island. There were tall obsidian pillars surrounding the area. And a castle in the middle.

I slowly stalked towards the castle, I knocked on the door and saw Godboo. I quickly turned around and ran away. I heard him chasing after me. He just said he didn't care about me, so why was he chasing me? I got to the edge of the island and he froze, a few feet away from me.
"Y/n, come near me now." He ordered. I shook my head and was about to jump again. Yes, it hurt, but it's better than being with him. But he grabbed me and pulled me into his chest. His hand found their way into my hair and made me stay put.

I glared up at him, he looked very different than I just saw. He looked the same as he did when I saw him like this the first time. I went to run again, but he picked me up, my face inches from his. I wanted to kick him and run, but I didn't have it in me. His head was slowly but surely leaning in. My head mimicking his actions, when he suddenly transformed into Ranboo himself.

"Ranboo..?" I mumbled. His eyes lit up and he smiled.
"I was stuck in that place for years... I'm finally out... and the first thing I see is you..." he started tearing up.
"Thing?! Hold up- I'm not a thing." I joked around. He laughed and picked me up. My vision started fading, and so did my body.
"Ummm, y/n..?" Ranboo said, worried.
I gasped and sat up, I was on the door outside of his old house. Did I just pass out? That explains why it was so weird... Eret, Techno, and Tubbo helped me up, asking if I was alright.

"Yeah, I had the weirdest vision though.." I mumbled.