Ranboo (Encanto AU)

For this AU, all these stories are happening as the same time, so four different versions of you. I just thought this would be fun.

Gifts

Ranboo - Teleportation
Philza - Flight
Wilbur - Explosions
Techno - ???

I was walking around Casita, when I stumbled upon Technos old room. My curiosity took over me and I quietly entered.

{Okay so, imagine his room is like the library from beauty and the beast, but on one side, there is a door that leads to his bedroom. I also think his bedroom would look somewhat 1700 style, with the wooden desk and everything.}

I gasped. His room was huge! As I was walking in, I heard a book fall from behind me. I turn around and saw a certain teleporting boy watching me, feeling embarrassed that he got caught. He walked over to me and looked down at my face. He was a good two feet taller than me, it was quite concerning. I slapped his arm.
"Ow!" He exclaimed.
"That's for stalking me creepily." I giggled.

I sat down on a bench and talked to Ranboo. I heard the bedroom door open and close, alongside quick footsteps. I shrugged and went back to focusing on Ranboo. We ended up accidentally falling asleep in his room. When I woke up, Ranboo had moved over to my side and was cuddling me. Sort of.. he had his tail and arms wrapped around me. I quickly made my way out of them. I smiled and looked around. I saw some dirty plates that he had brought, he most likely had to do dishes but saw me and forgot.

I picked them up and left the room. As I was walking to the stairs, I saw a girl that looked a bit like me, holding Technos hands. I dropped the plates and ran. I realized how loud that glass shattering was and groaned.
"What's this? Glass? Oh come on!" Another voice groaned. I didn't take the time to see who it was, I felt a pain and I'm my hand and looked down. It was sliced open and bleeding a lot. A glass shard probably sliced it when the plates shattered. I walked back to Technos room to wake up Ranboo.

I walked over to him and nudged him with my non-cut hand.
"Boo, wake up." I whispered.
His eyes opened and he blushed at the nickname, but his face quickly shifted to worry as he saw my hand.
"OH MY LORD Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?! COME WITH ME NOW." He said, picking me up bridal style. I noticed he was running towards another door, the healers door.
We arrived at Nikis room. She opened her door and noticed my hand, ushering us in.

She wrapped a thin cloth around my hand and mumbled something. Once she took the cloth off, my wound was gone.
I tried to thank her, but my voice wasn't there.
"Oh! I forgot to mention, you cannot talk for two hours, once it's over, it'll be normal again. I'm not sure why it does that, but it just does." She shrugged, going in for a hug. I hugged her back and Ranboo took my hand.
He dragged me away from Niki and out of her room. I sighed and tried keeping up, but his legs were longer and I was getting tired.

Ranboo noticed this and picked me up, carrying me into his room.

{Imagine an end island, and in the middle of the island is a end city, and his bed and everything else is in there.}

My eyes involuntarily shut and I couldn't open them. It felt like I was asleep, but I could hear everything. All I could sense were the sounds of Ranboos footsteps, his pleasant cologne filling my nostrils, and his arms holding me against his chest and close to his body. I smiled faintly and fell asleep fully. When I woke up, I was in his bed with him. I was facing away from him, and his arm was wrapped firmly around my waist.

I felt his tail around my neck as well, not in a violent way like he was trying to choke me. But in a way that made me just feel like he would always be there whenever I need him. I smiled and tried to stand up, but his tail tightened slightly on my neck and pulled me back down. I looked at Ranboo who was giggling like a school girl. He pulled me closer to him, I was  now stuck with him spooning me. I smiled slightly and let my head back on the pillow. Ranboo had only one pillow so we were both using it. I felt his leg wrap around my legs. It was like I was being tied up with ropes.

I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in." Ranboo sleepily said, not letting me move from his position.
Phil and a girl entered, the girl smiled and awkwardly stepped out of the room, while Phil took photos and left. I sighed and tried to get out of his grasp, all I could do at this point was wiggle, and I could barely even do that! I felt something going through my hair. I realized Ranboos free hand was playing with my hair. Now I'm not gonna lie, it felt soft and calming, but I needed to get up. I turned to face him, his eyes were shimmering as he looked at me.

He realized I was awake and looking at him and took his hand out of my hair. I giggled and kissed his chin. He blushed and curled into a ball. I took his opportunity to get out of the bed. I smirked and creeped out of the room. I smirked and walked towards the dining room, getting breakfast. As I entered the room, I heard a noise behind me. I walked much faster to get my food and sit down. I saw a seat next to Philza, I quickly sat down. Ranboo laughed and sat on the other side of me.

I ate my food and stood up to put my dish away. Ranboo walked next to me. I put my dish in the sink, Ranboo did the same. I looked over at him and he smirked.
"What?" I asked.
Suddenly, I felt something soft against my lips, I opened my eyes in shock and saw Ranboo. My face went a deep crimson as I realized this was actually happening. We pulled away for air and stared at each other. I smiled softly and hugged him, he hugged me back.

We reloaded each other from the hug.
"I love you, Y/n."
"I love you too, Enderboy."
He glared at me and pulled me into a hug.