Philza

Request by

I smiled and ran through the forest

I smiled and ran through the forest. My boyfriend Phil following. He told me that he built something for us. I looked down at the map and continued towards the red dot. After a few hours of walking, we had arrived at a beautiful house with ___ walls and a beautiful balcony attached to the master bedroom. There were flowers surrounding all grass surfaces near. I smiled and hugged Phil tightly. He unfolded his wings and flew us up. I held onto him.

I chuckled and kissed his chin as we flew. We landed on a cloud, I chuckled and put my hands onto his face, pulling him into a kiss. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, suddenly, we were falling. I looked into his beautiful mesmerizing eyes that were filled with not even an ounce of worry or fear.

His wings extended as we safely landed on the floor. He took my hand and led us into the house. I smiled as we looked around. He led me to a room with a large beautiful ___ color bed. He smiled and picked me up, laying me down on the bed and laying next to me.

His wings went around my body as he cuddled me. I smiled brightly and wrapped my arms around his torso.
"You make every moment on this world so much better." He whispered.
My cheeks heated up and I smiled wider.
His arms wrapped around my body and held me close to him.

"Good XD, you are a heater." I laughed. Phil's body temperature making me take the blanket off. He chuckled and pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead. He smiled and played with my hair. I closed my eyes and he thought I was asleep. His hand still played with my hair as I slept. I felt safe in his arms, he truly was the best.

His gentle touch when he was embracing me gave me butterflies. I couldn't wish to be anywhere else.
He held me closer. My entire body.
I sighed and hugged closer to him.
He smiled and kissed me carefully and gently, as if I were glass that would break at the most gentle of touches. His eyes admiring me with upmost love and joy.

He muttered sweet nothings into my ear, until I giggled and looked up at him. He smirked and moved some of my hair behind my ear. I sighed contently and cuddled closer again. He was warm as hell, but in a comforting way.
He was holding me close to him, like if he let released me, I'd run away forever.

He chuckled lightly, my ear fell against his chest, listening to his heartbeat and muffled chuckle.
His heartbeat calmed me down, his breathing assured me it was safe, him being there made me feel alive. His shifted slightly, making me cuddle closer to him. I giggled and laid my head back onto his chest. I fell asleep shortly after, sleeping better than I have in many, many, years.