v.i.p access

"Cat Noir... you're a total fanboy."

Cat Noir looked off to the side, scratching his head. "Heh, yeah... you draw really nice and the plot is amazing!"

I hummed in response, staying quiet. "Well, I was actually thinking about making another spin-off."

"R-Really?! I mean, oh wow that's so cool..." Cat Noir smiled sheepishly. I rolled my eyes jokingly, walking into my room to grab a notebook and a pencil. "Well, do you mind if I ask you some questions and then take some references? I can grab some milk and cookies if you wa-"

He quickly sat down, his pupils getting bigger just like an actual cat. "I'm ready whenever you are." He smiled.

I stifled a laugh. "I'll be right back then."

I got some milk and cookies for him while I asked him some questions. Nothing too personal. Just things around the lines of 'How do you manage your daily life and your hero life' or 'What's your favorite part being a hero'. Stuff like that, that the fans want to hear.

"Alright, I'm done with the questions, you can pose and just look pretty, okay?" I got comfortable in my chair, glancing up at him. "Well, Miss L/N, I always look pretty, but I'll be extra pretty for you!" He flattered himself, posing in the weirdest ways. I snickered, drawing sketches.

"You don't mind if I put on the Ladyblog? It kind of helps me focus when I draw." I looked up at Cat Noir, asking for permission. "Yeah that's okay, as long as I look handsome, I don't mind!" He exclaimed, striking yet again, an odd pose.

I laughed at his joke, turning on the Ladyblog from my phone.

"Hello, Ladyblog! It's me, Alya, bringing you the latest news of Paris' heroes! Today, I have some important news to share with you! As you guys may know, another Akuma attack happened today, but it wasn't just Ladybug and Cat Noir. A new hero is with them! We don't know her name yet, but she's absolutely rocking her light brown costume!"

"A new superhero, huh? What's her name?" I asked Cat Noir, nonchalantly. "Oh, that's Moody Blues! She's really cool and a beauty! Not as beautiful as M'lady though, nobody can surpass my bugaboo!" He squealed, rubbing his cheek with his shoulder.

"And lastly for today, Y/N L/N, author of 'Ladybug and Cat Noir: Daily Patrol' is now living in Paris! Will she release another spin-off? I don't know, guess we'll have to wait! Well, that's all for today, thank you for watching and I'll see you guys tomorrow, bug out!"

"Hmph, not to brag, but I already know that you are making another spin-off! And it's going to be even better than the last one since I'm doing these super-cool poses!" Cat Noir flexed, smirking.

A smile slipped from my lips due to his remark. We spent another 10 minutes just chit-chatting and sketching. Our conversation went from talking about him to wrapping it up with some treats.

"Here, I bought some extra pastries from a store today, and me and my aunt aren't going to eat them all. Take some to your family." I smiled, handing him the box of croissants.

Cat Noir hesitantly took the box, taking out his staff. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Miss L/N! I'll be looking forward to the new chapter!" He shouted, already swinging away on his staff.

I stayed leaning on the balcony, watching as he hopped houses with a pastry in his mouth. "This should be enough references for the new spin-off." I murmured to myself, looking over the drawings.

Alya POV

"Cat Noir and Y/N... this is so going on the Ladyblog!"

first-person POV
11:37 AM, lunch