plus one

5:38 PM

"Felix, huh... there's not much about him besides him and his mom with Gabriel and Adrien." I murmured to myself, looking up any information on Felix.

Earlier today, when Felix showed up and offered to go get lunch, Adrien and him started talking with a bit of malice in their tone. Adrien told his assistant to just take me home. He also apologized that we couldn't go to school to say hi to everyone.

"Y/N, it's late and you haven't gotten changed yet! Adrien is going to be here any minute now to pick you up!" Tikki said, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, what she said!" Nezu agreed, stuffing her face with the cookies that were meant to be for Alya, Nino, and Adrien.

I sighed, getting up from my desk. "My makeup and hair are set from earlier this morning, I just have to change."

I took off my clothes, walking over to my closet to take out a body-tight, black dress. I slipped on the dress, putting on some 3-inch heels.

I picked out a black shawl so Nezu and Tikki can hide. It wasn't long before Adrien gave me a call saying he was downstairs, waiting for me.

"Okay, you 2 hide for the entire night, please! I'll give you guys food every hour, okay?" I smiled at them. Both of them smiled back, hiding in the shawl.

I walked downstairs, seeing the familiar black Audi. Adrien stepped out, wearing an all-black suit.

"Y/N! You look... amazing." He murmured, staring up and down. I smiled, walking closer. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I brushed off some dust from his shoulder.

He blushed a bit, taking my hand into the car. As usual, the car ride was silent. Adrien wasn't as talkative to his father or assistants as he generally was...

Once we arrived at the roundabout, Adrien helped me get out. Multiple cars were filling up their driveway.

"Does this many people always come to your house when your father is hosting parties?" I asked, counting how many cars were in the driveway.

Adrien giggled, crossing his arms. "Yeah, you can say that... come on, let's go inside." He held out his arm for me, I locked my arm with his, walking towards the entrance.

The house was filled with waitresses carrying trays of champagne, wine, and hard liquor. A waitress came up to us with a tray of champagne, waiting for us to grab one.

"Uh..." I hesitated, looking over at Adrien. He just smiled at the waiter, taking 2 of them. "Just hold it and look pretty." He murmured, walking towards the stairs.

"Let's hurry and go upsta-"

"Oh, Adrien! You've gotten so big!" A woman behind us called out, walking up to us. We turned around, greeted by a blonde woman.

"Aunt Emilie! Hello!" Adrien smiled at her, locking arms with me once more. Her attention got directed to me. "Ah, you must be my sweet nephew's plus one! Let me guess, girlfriend?" She laughed, directing the last part to Adrien.

His face got flushed with red, shaking his head. "N-No, she's my uh, f-friend! She also had a project with my father!" His grip tightened on me, subconsciously, as he tried to change the subject.

Emilie just giggled. "Well, I'll catch you 2 later since you guys seem busy! Also, Adrien, if you find Felix, tell him I'm looking for him!"

"I will!" He shouted, tugging me up the stairs. We ran into his room, quickly shutting the door.

"Sorry about my aunt, she's been waiting for me to get a partner for a while now." He nervously laughed, taking the champagne away from my hand.

I giggled, sitting down on his couch. "Do you always bring girls as your plus one?" I teased, placing my hand on my chin.

His face got red. "No! You're actually the first girl I've ever brought!" He started rubbing his nape, looking around the room for a distraction.

"Cat Noir! Yeah, Cat Noir, how do you feel about him?" He asked, his sheepish smile appearing.

That question took me off guard, causing my palms to sweat. "Uh, well, he's a nice guy! Definitely a bit of a flirt!" I giggled.

"He's uh... he's really nice though." I looked down at my hands, smiling to myself. I heard Adrien walk closer to me, standing in front of me. I looked up at him, waiting for him to stay something.

"Y/N, I'm... I'm..."

He stuttered, looking unsure of what he was going to say. "You're what?" I asked. He glanced behind me, quickly looking back at me. "I'm... going to grab some soda for us! I'll be right back!"

He sprinted out of the room, slamming the door. I stayed in the room, confused. "What do you think he had to say..." I murmured.

"I don't know, but right now, we have a problem!" Tikki flew out of my shawl, going to the window. "Someone's been akumatized!"

"What? Now?! What about Adrien and the party?" I stood up, looking around the room.

"There's no time! Just hurry, transform, and Nezu will turn on the shower, acting like you took a quick bath!" Tikki flew up to me, waiting for me to transform.

I looked over at Nezu who already turned on the shower, nodding her head. I sighed. "Tikki, spots on!" I said, instantly transforming into Epitaph.

I went out of Adrien's window, shutting it on the way out.

Nezu POV

"Oh, this is so very bad! When is he going to come back?!" I heard a familiar voice ranting in the room.

I flew out, carefully peeking.

"Plagg?!" I yelled out, my eyes widening. He looked back at me, shrieking. "N-Nezu! What a wonderful time to see you again!" He nervously laughed, backing up.

"What are you doing here... and did you see Y/N transform?..." I asked, flying closer to him. "I don't know what you're talking about! I was just wandering around, trying to look for my user! I guess he's not at this party!" He giggled, trying to fly away.

I grabbed his whiskers, tugging him behind. "Adrien is your user, isn't he?!" I asked, crossing my arms. He shushed me, looking around. "Yes, but keep quiet, don't even tell Y/N! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go alert Adrien that he has to transform!" He flew out of the room, leaving me behind.

"... Y/N and Adrien are in a love triangle with themselves..." I murmured, flying back to the bathroom.

??? POV

"...I was expecting to pick up on some lovey-dovey moments from then, but this is next level." I whispered to myself, listening back to the audio recording of everything.