new friend

Adrien 💚
me: heyy, how are you?

I sent the message, immediately getting a phone call from the blonde-haired boy. I tapped on the answer button, bringing it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked, walking over to the edge of my balcony. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm in my room right now, about to fall asleep." I responded, looking off into the night sky. Adrien chuckled through the phone. "I'll let you go then. My father might come into my room and wonder who I'm talking to if I keep talking!"

I giggled. "Alright, well go-"

"Wait, I actually wanted to ask you something... my friend, Nino, is going to the arcade with his girlfriend tomorrow, and he asked me to bring someone. Do you want to come with me?"

I hesitated. "I-I would love to go, but I actually have to do something after school! You should bring Marinette, I don't think she has anything to do!" I frantically suggest.

"Oh, okay, well I'll see you tomorrow. Good night." He hung up the call soon after. I sighed, walking back inside. It's not like I didn't want to go to the arcade with them, but Marinette likes him, and she already caught us getting ice cream.

"She must really love him if she got akumatized because she saw us together..." I murmured to myself, walking into the bathroom. I turned on the hot water, stepping in.

It was late and my body was sore. Being a temporary Ladybug took a big toll on my body, I don't know how Marinette does it every day.

After I finished taking a shower, I put on pj's and went to bed. The next 10 hours went by quickly. By the time I knew it, school was already starting.

I walked into the class, immediately being greeted by Adrien waving at me. I waved back, awkwardly smiling. I averted my gaze to the floor as I walked towards my seat.

As I was walking towards my seat, I accidentally bumped into someone, knocking over their books. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going!" I exclaimed, kneeling down and picking up the books.

I gathered all their books, handing it back to them. "Here you g- O-Oh, Marinette! I'm sorry, I didn't see you there!" I nervously laughed. Marinette chuckled, taking them. "Thank you..." She whispered, walking back to her seat.

She's still mad about yesterday. Normally, she would've greeted me and said some other stuff, but she didn't even say good morning to me.

I sat down on my chair, taking out my notes for the class. After school was finished, I saw Nino and Adrien going up to Marinette and Alya. They headed out of the classroom first.

I waited a few minutes just to make sure they were completely gone before walking out. I hadn't talked to Marinette all day. I stayed in the classroom, working on some assignments instead of heading to lunch just so I didn't have to go through the embarrassment of talking to Marinette.

"Homework, next week's chapter, project... I've done all of that." I said to myself, thinking about how I had the whole day free to myself.

"You were supposed to help me with this! The concert is tonight, and we haven't even finished decorating the ship." I overheard someone complaining.

I looked over from where the voice was coming from, laying eyes on this blue-haired boy talking to someone on the phone. He looked stressed. "You know what, it's fine, I'll get it done."

He hung up the phone, rubbing his head. I walked down to where he was. "You okay? That didn't sound good." I commented, looking at the decorations that had to be hung up.

He let out a big sigh. "Yeah, it was my dad. He was supposed to come help me set up the decorations for a concert I have tonight, but supposedly he's too busy getting a massage." He rolled his eyes, putting up the decorations.

"I can help if you want. It'll be my daily good deed, I guess." I laughed. The blue-haired boy smiled, gesturing me to come over. I walked onto the ship, setting my bookbag down.

"So, what's this concert you're talking about? Is it just you, or are you in a band?" I asked while tying some balloons together.

"A band. Every month we perform a song in front of a few people just for fun." He responded, nonchalantly. "Well, you just gained yourself a fan. I can come by tonight!"

He laughed. "What's your name? I've never seen you around."

"I'm Y/N, I just moved a while ago... and yours?"

"Luka. It's nice to meet you, Y/N."

hey guys, sorry if this chapter is sloppy and short. i've been having writers block. i'll make sure to make the chapters better soon ❤️