pool

4:13 PM

After school, I took Marinette straight to my house, since we were meeting up with the girls at 4:30.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to wear this? Don't you think it's a bit... small around the chest?" Marinette stepped out of the bathroom, showing the borrowed bathing suit.

She was borrowing from the many bathing suits I have stored in my dresser. It was a bikini. Really cheeky on the bottom, and held by spaghetti straps on the top.

I stood up, admiring her body. "Mm, probably, but you look amazing in it!" I smiled at her, giving her a thumbs up.

With her being Ladybug, of course her body was in shape. You could see the outline of abs on her stomach and her body was defined perfectly.

Marinette hugged her arms, looking off to the side. "Come on! If we don't leave now, we'll be late! Put this dress over your bathing suit."

Marinette took the dress from my hands, looking at my body. "And you? Are you going to wear anything?"

I nodded my head. "While you were changing, I also changed into my bathing suit." I took off my dress, showing off the white bikini I had under.

She looked at my body, her eyes widening. "Your legs are perfect, oh my god. Do you work out?" She walked around me, getting a 360 view.

I nervously laughed, crossing my arms. "No, just genetics." I slowly put back on the dress, putting our towels in a beach bag.

Marinette put her dress on as well. "Okay, let's go! They're probably waiting for us!" She wrapped her arm around mine, skipping out the door.

The pool was a 7-minute walk from my house, so we got there just in time. Once we arrived, there was music playing and the girls were fixing the fruit and chip plates.

"Y/N! Marinette!" Alya yelled, running towards us. "You guys came!" She yelled, pulling us into a hug. Once she let go, we took a glance at her bathing suit. It was a nice, red 2-piece, but there was one thing throwing us off...

"Alya, you have... really big boobs." Marinette and I said simultaneously.

Alya laughed, crossing her arms. "It's a blessing and a curse! Come on, drop your stuff on the chairs." She guided us to the seating lounge, showing us where the rest of the girls put their stuff.

Once we set the bag down, we also took off our dresses and walked back out to the pool. All the girls were wearing cute bathing suits.

Rose and Juleka were wearing matching purple and pink one-pieces, Mylene was wearing a green 2-piece, and Alex was wearing some shorts with a bikini top.

"I'm surprised that Chloe and Sabrina didn't show up, I thought they were gonna come without announcement." Rose walked up to us, giggling.

Alya shook her head. "I made sure that Sabrina and Chloe went to the movie theatre to watch the new Ladybug and Cat Noir movie!"

Alex walked up to the group. "Well, now that we're all here, let's see who does the most flips!" She snickered, jumping into the pool.

Mylene, Rose, and Alya jumped into the pool as well, doing mid-air flips.

Juleka walked over to the edge, dipping her feet in. "You guys do that, I'll slowly get in." Rose swam up to her, pulling her into the water. "It's just water! Come on Marinette and Y/N!" Rose yelled, giggling.

Marinette looked at me, smirking. "Let's see how long we can hold our breath underwater!" She yelled out before jumping into the pool.

I laughed, admiring my friends. I walked over to the pool, jumping in as well. The water was warmed up, so we immediately started messing around.

First, we did a contest on who could hold their breath underwater the longest, next we did marco polo, and now we were gonna get out to eat since we were all hungry.

"My god, I could eat a horse!" Alex exaggerated, putting a lot of fruit and chips onto her plate. Everyone giggled, fixing their plate and sitting down in a circle.

"This is so fun. We should do more things just as girls!" Marinette exclaimed, nudging my shoulder. I chuckled, popping a strawberry into my mouth.

"Maybe you should include us, boys, too next time!"

We all turned our heads towards the entrance. There they were, the boys of our class all in their bathing suits.

Alya was the first to stand up with her hand on her hip. "Nino! What are you guys doing here?!" She yelled out.

Kim jumped into the pool with his pool noodles. "We overheard you guys talking about going to the pool, so we decided to come too! Plus, I love swimming!" He exclaimed.

Ivan, Max, Nino, and Kim were all in the pool, splashing water everywhere. There was only one person who wasn't in the pool. Adrien.

"Hold on..." I murmured to Marinette, standing up. I walked over to Adrien, pulling him into a corner.

"Adrien, what do you guys think you're doing? This was supposed to be us girls." I told him, crossing my arms. He looked off to the side, rubbing his neck. "I tried telling them that, but you know how Nino is..." He nervously smiled.

I sighed. "Can you tell them to le-"

"Yo, Adrien, come in the pool!" Nino ran up to us, accidentally pushing me on Adrien. Adrien caught me, placing a hand on my back. "Ah, Y/N, are you okay?" He immediately asked, looking down at me.

I looked up at him, nodding my head. "Watch where you're going, Nino." I said, turning my head. Nino looked at us, slowly grinning and snickering. He walked away, running to Alya.

"He's such a jerk. He couldn't even say sorry or something." I whispered, looking back at the now red Adrien. He kept looking at me for a few seconds, quickly breaking off after he realized he was staring hard.

"S-Sorry, I was trying to see if you were hurt!" He chuckled, leaning against the wall. I smiled, looking at his shorts.

"Is that the limited edition Pink Dark Boy bathing suit shorts?" I asked, giggling. Adrien started blushing once more. "Let's go swim, shall we?!" He asked, walking towards the pool.