secrets

"Luka... is in love with Marinette?!"

As the song started, I couldn't get my eyes off of Marinette. All this time I didn't know she was in a love triangle.

She loved Adrien but liked Luka. Luka likes Marinette and Adrien is so oblivious to even see that Marinette is in love with him.

The song soon ended, the crowd erupting in applause. I quickly turned my head back to the stage, clapping.

"Thank you, thank you... let's take a short break before our next song, shall we? Nino, play some music to dance, please." Luka requested, glancing at Nino.

Nino gave him a thumbs up, playing some waltz. Everyone who was performing got off the stage, walking towards their friends. Jagged Stone was still latching onto my shoulder with a big smile on his face.

"My son is an amazing performer! He gets it from me!" Jagged complimented himself, a single tear falling from his cheek. Luka came up to us, laying a hand on his father's shoulder.

"Alright, maybe we should give some space to Y/N." Luka giggled. "Dad, why don't you go and get some more people to come?" He suggested, pointing towards a group of friends that were walking on the bridge. "You're so smart, son! I'll be right back!"

Jagged left in a hurry, leaving me and Luka. I let out a sigh of relief, mumbling 'thank you'. "I love your father's work, but he's really stubborn." I laughed, holding my arms due to the cold.

"Are you cold? I can get you a blanket if you w-"

"Y/N, having fun?" Adrien called out, walking towards us with a coke in his hand. I nodded my head. "You guys did great! I didn't know you were able to play the piano!"

Adrien smiled at me, noticing my slight shiver. "Here, take my sweater." He set his soda down, taking off his sweater and putting it on me.

Marinette POV

"They didn't have anymore Sprite, I brought you a juice box though!" Alya came back from the kitchen, holding 2 drinks and 2 bags of chips. I took one of each from her hand, sending her a small smile.

"Uh oh, why are you sad all of a sudden? You were just happy because Luka played the song about you!" Alya exclaimed, opening her chips.

"6 o'clock."

Alya turned her head directly in front of us, sighing. "Marinette... I think you should talk to her. She didn't want to hurt you, Adrien and her are just fri-"

"I know, I know..."

There was a silence in between us, a comfortable silence. I kept watching Adrien and Luka talk to her. I mean, anyone would be lucky to have her as a girlfriend. She was pretty, smart, and rich. She also told us that she was bisexual, so that just means she has twice the likelihood of getting a partner!

I laid my head down on the table, closing my eyes. Ever since I became the guardian of the miraculous box, I've developed premonitions of when someone is going to get akumatized. Sometimes it's wrong, while other times it's right.

"2 miles away, in 5 minutes. A boy would get rejected by a girl." I murmured, raising my head again. Since Alya knew about me being Ladybug, it made it easier for me to make excuses.

She smiled at me, kissing my head. "Hurry and go, I'll tell Luka you had an emergency."

first-person POV

"—And then like killer speakers would be on my back, broadcasting it to all of Paris! So, what do you think? You wanna draw it? I'll pay you however much you want!" Jagged exclaimed, finishing up his very detailed speech.