houseboat concert

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Luka." I replied, accentuating his name.

He giggled, walking over to help me with more decorations. "Did you just move here?" He asked.

I tied some balloons together, nodding my head. "Do you go to Dupont? If so, I haven't seen you around." I mentioned, finishing up the box of decorations

"Uhh, no. My sister, Juleka, goes to that school. I also have some other friends that go there too." Luka started listing some of his friends, one of them stood out to me.

"Marinette? The girl with the pigtails?"

Luka nodded his head, smiling. "I'm really close with her. She's supposed to be coming by in a few minutes to watch the concert."

"A f-few minutes?!" I asked, looking around the area. "Yeah, everyone is coming in a few minutes. The concert is starting soon."

I got my stuff, slowly walking backward. "Well, Luka, it was nice to meet you, but I really have to go now!" After I finished what I said, I felt someone bump into me.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't- Marinette!" I felt my palms starting to sweat. Marinette looked at me with sad eyes, looking at the floor. "It's okay."

Behind her were Adrien, Nino, and Alya. The awkward tension kept us quiet for a few seconds until Alya spoke.

"Sooo, Luka! How did you and Y/N meet?" She asked, putting her arm over my shoulders. "Well, she came up to me, and started helping me with the decorations."

"I was just about to leave though! I have to go finish next week's chapter!" I tried to slip out of Alya's grasp but got stopped by Adrien.

"You said you finished next week's chapter, even though Weekly Shounen Jump said you were on break next week." Adrien budged in.

I stared at him, worried about how he knew that information. "Where do you get this information?"

He blushed, looking towards the sky. "I follow Weekly Shounen Jump and Pink Dark Boy fan accounts on Twitter!"

Luka giggled, taking out seats. "It sounds like your schedule is free. You should stay. More people are coming soon."

Adrien and Alya pushed me towards a chair, pushing my body down. "You stay here and talk to people while we get ready. Try not to steal anyone's significant other!" Alya jokingly mentioned, walking back to the group.

While I sat down on a chair, I overheard what songs they were going to play. Rose and Juleka were on their way since they were also a part of the band. Nino deals with the speakers, Alya deals with the lights, and Marinette is the fashion designer.

I want to go talk to Marinette, but it doesn't seem like she wants to talk to me. She's great. She's talented, funny, and a great friend.

"Do you want a soda? We have some in the cooler." Adrien came up to me while I was thinking about Marinette. I quickly turned my head to him, nodding. "Uh, sprite please."

He got up, grabbing the soda out of the cooler, and handing it to me. I took it out of his hands, my eyes still fixated on Marinette.

"Is there something wrong? You look a bit stressed." Adrien put his hand on my forehead. I nervously chuckled, staring at him. "I-I'm fine! Just thinking about random shit!"

He laughed, taking his hand off. "You're a bit warm, but it's probably because you were helping Luka with the decorations. It should get colder soon."

I hummed in response, watching as more people flooded Luka's houseboat. "A lot of people are here... Is it always like this?" I asked, turning to Adrien. He shook his head, pointing over to the famous rockstar, Jagged Stone.

"Ever since Luka and Juleka found out their father was Jagged Stone, more people have been coming to see us perform. We had to buy more chairs and stuff, but we get donations from them!"

Luka came up to us, smiling. "Showtime is in 5 minutes, Adrien. You should probably get ready." He said in a calm tone. Adrien stood up quickly, running to the back. "Thank you! I'll see you soon, Y/N!" He called out.

I waved at him. "Well, we're about to start. There's food inside if you want any." Luka suggested, walking towards the stage. I gave him a thumbs up.

"Bro, is that Y/N L/N? No way, you're that one comic book artist!" Jagged stone walked up to me with a plate filled with food.

"Jagged Stone! I didn't think that the best rockstar ever would know who I was!" I exaggerated. Jagged let out a small 'pshh' from his lips, pushing his hair back. "Well, I wouldn't call myself the best, but if you say so!"

He pulled over a chair, sitting next to me. "I know we just met and all, but you have to draw a picture of me and Fangs together for my new album! Imagine it, me, holding my guitar while riding Fangs, and then Fangs has these killer wings! Rad, huh?"

I slowly nodded my head, letting out a small chuckle. "It sounds very... creative." I smiled. Jagged kept nodding his head. "How much do you want? 100? 200? I'll do anything for that cover, it'll totally rank higher than XY's new album cover!"

"I'll uh, have to think..." I mumbled, slowly moving away from him. He got closer to me, laying a hand on my shoulder, pointing a hand to the sky. "And then imagine Fangs with glowing eyes, and drool dripping dow—"

"Ahem..." Luka spoke into the mic, a bit of feedback coming out. He got everyone's attention. "Hello, everyone. Thank you for coming tonight. Uh, I see that more people came thanks to my dad... I appreciate you guys. Okay, without further ado, let's get started. The first song that we are gonna play is called 'Midnight Blue', dedicated to a very special girl..."

The crowd sprang in 'oohs' wondering who the girl was. I look behind me and saw Marinette blushing. I looked back at Luka who had the same blush sprinkled all over his cheeks.

"Luka... Is in love with Marinette?!"