reveal

so sorry for the wait, i've has writers block and been a bit busy. i'll go back to trying to upload 2-3 chapters a week.

Y/N POV

"I think I love you."

My eyes widened, I was shocked. Did I have feelings for Adrien? Yeah, sure. Did I also have feelings for Cat Noir? Yeah...

I looked at him with a surprised expression for a good 10 seconds, trying to figure out what to say. Adrien's determined face soon turned into a flustered, freaking out face.

"You don't have to say anything now! I just had to tell you! Well, you don't have to say anything if you don't feel like the feeling is mutual!" He stepped back, trying to protect himself from a potential heartbreak.

While Adrien was going off on his feelings, I heard the door open and close. I looked towards the door but paid no attention to it once Adrien started speaking again.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that... a friend of mine told me to confess to the girl I liked, and I got carried away." He sat down on his couch, pathetically chuckling at the last sentence.

At that moment, it felt like my eyes opened up for the first time. I went from looking to the door, to slowly looking at the defeated Adrien.

"Cat... Cat Noir." I murmured, looking straight at Adrien.

Adrien quickly looked at me, shocked. "W-What did you say? Did you say Cat? Sorry, but I don't have a cat!" He tried to play it off by averting the conversation.

"You're... Cat Noir."

Adrien stood up, trying to think of something. "How do you know..." He whispered, finally admitting it.

I stood there, trying to mutter out the words. He'd already knew, who else is the friend he is referring to.

"I'm Ep-"

"Also, Did Epitaph tell you? You guys must be close if she told you this quickly!" He looked at me, surprised.

"What?" I look at him, confused. "She told you, didn't she?" He repeated.

"Uh, y-yeah! Me and her are super close!" I nervously giggled, lying through my teeth. His facial expression changed to a sort of disappointed, embarrassed emotion.

"I know she's probably figured out that I have feelings for you, but I didn't think she would go tell you so quickly." He chuckled at the end of his sentence, trying to lighten up the mood.

"He's so oblivious..." I thought to myself, staring him down. Adrien noticed and looked at me, flustered. "How did you... how did you find out I was Cat Noir though?" He asked, pointing his finger to himself.

I started hesitating, looking around. "Uh, Nezu saw plagg and told me! Yeah, she's right here, my little cutie!" I pulled Nezu out of my shawl, holding her up against my face. She had an awkward smile plastered on her face.

Adrien had his mouth agape, smiling a few seconds later. "This means we can talk about superhero stuff together! Why don't you join me and Epitaph tomorrow for patrol?" He excitedly asked, waiting for a response.

Me and Nezu looked at each other, laughing. "We actually have to do that thing tomorrow, remember?" Nezu said. I nodded in agreement. "Yes, she is very right!"

Adrien looked a bit disappointed, while Plagg was behind him, rolling his eyes. "Why don't we go patrol now then? I'll lock the door and leave piano music in the background!"

I looked at Nezu, unsure. She just smiled at me. "Okay... yea, sure, why not?"

Adrien, all giggity, transformed right in front of my eyes. It felt different transforming in front of him, but I guess it was something to get used to. I transformed as well.

"Come on, I know where to go." He took out his staff, extending it out the window. I let him go ahead for a bit behind I followed behind him.

While behind him, I was wondering how I was going to tell him I was Epitaph, well, even if I was going to tell him.

"Why'd you lie and say you weren't Epitaph? I mean, it's a good thing you didn't, but you were going to. Why stop?" Tikki whispered, hiding in a pouch I had in my costume, specifically designed for her.

"I don't know... It's not the right time, yet. Plus, Ladybug wouldn't tell Cat Noir her identity, right?"

Tikki giggled. "You're right, but Cat Noir would tell Ladybug his identity because he trusts her."

I sighed, looking at him from behind. Tikki hid back in the pouch once Adrien landed at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower.

I put my staff away, looking around. "The Eiffel Tower? You're so romantic." I joked around, giggling. He smiled at me, holding out his hand. "Come on, I'll carry you up."

I walked closer, allowing his arm to wrap around my waist. He propelled us up until we reached the top. It was windy and cold, but a nice view.

I looked over the edge, admiring everything down below. "This is beautiful, Adrien..." I muttered, in awe.

Adrien walked next to me, looking down below. "You're right... the moon looks beautiful tonight, doesn't it?" He mentioned, looking up.

I looked at him and then looked at the moon. "Yeah... it does."

"Adrien, I want you to know that I have feelings for you, but I have a suspicion that you also have feelings for Epitaph. Right?"

He quickly looked at me, surprised. "W-What? Where did you get that from?! I have feelings for you, my feelings for her will subside!"

After he said the last few words, he realized what he said and was caught off guard. He looked back down, thinking.

"I... have feelings for both of you. I'm working on it though."

I looked back down, feeling a hand grip mine. When I looked down, Adrien was holding onto my hand.

"You wanna head back after we get some ice cream at Aundre's?" He offered, taking out his staff.

I nodded. "Yeah, that'll be nice."