surprise visit

Y/N POV

"And then we can stop by a ramen shop and try some authentic ramen!" Adrien was explaining the schedule he made to me on the car ride to the event.

It has been a while since I went to his house to play video games. That day when I left, his father told us that they would be attending Japan with me for my anime premiere. Adrien and I will be at the premiere, while Gabriel would be attending to some business.

Adrien didn't even ask about the business, he was just happy that he was able to come with me to Japan for 2 days.

"Do you think we'll have time to stop Disney Land here? Everything is packed in pretty tight..." He said, looking down at the schedule on his phone.

I laughed, shaking my head. "It's 9 A.M. We just had breakfast, which we had to shove down, and now we're rushing to the premiere that starts in 30 minutes! I don't think we'll have time to do Disney if you still want to look around!"

He sighed, putting his phone down. "You're right... I guess that means we can spend more time at the superheroes exhibit! You think they captured all of the beauty of Cat Noir?" Adrien slyly giggled, not revealing his identity since Nathalie was driving.

I rolled my eyes, playfully. "Don't get your hopes up, they may just fuck his face up."

We both laughed for a few seconds before Nathalie came to an abrupt stop. We look forward, watching as the car got swarmed by paparazzi.

Nathalie groaned, turning the car off and stepping out. She walked over to Adrien's door, opened it, and took his hand. Once he was out, she reached her other hand out for me to grab.

She managed to push her way through the paparazzi, even though flashing lights were constantly being thrown in her vision.

"I don't want you 2 to separate, okay? Stay together, I'll be right back." She mentioned, before letting go of our hands and running back to the car.

Both of us stood in front of the entrance, paparazzi yelling. 'Are the 2 of you dating?' 'Adrien, when is your father's next project coming out?' 'Y/N, are you cheating on Cat Noir?'

As all these questions clogged our ears, the only thing we could do was back up slowly and look at each other, since the doors were also backed up by paparazzi. We were literally getting closed in on.

"Y/N, Adrien! Hey, over here!" A voice was heard through the crowd of paparazzi and fans. I turned my head over to the barricade where the fans were kept, starstruck.

"M-Marinette!"

Marinette Dupain-Cheng, in the front row of the fan barricade, on top of a guy's shoulders, screaming out our names. Her hair was a few inches longer, and it was let down. Her outfit now consisted of a short, navy blue skirt, and a white shirt.

I frantically waved my hand in the hair, smiling at her. She smiled at me, hopping down from the man's shoulders, out of the barricade, and pushing through the paparazzi.

She ran up to both of us, bracing us in her arms. "It's good to see you guys!" She beamed, tightening the grasp on us.

"Marinette! What are you doing here? I thought you were still in China, everybody has been trying to contact you!" Adrien escaped from her grasp, immediately asking her a question.

She let go of me, nervously smiling. "Yeah... I have to catch you guys up on that! The premiere though! It's starting soon and you aren't even in there, come on!" She took my wrist, and I took Adrien's wrist.

It's like it wasn't even the same Marinette from before. Instead of politely asking for the paparazzi to move, she shoved them out of the way, still murmuring a quiet "sorry, excuse me", though.

Once we got inside, we saw the front row seats with mine and Adrien's names labeled on them. "Well, this is as far as I go! I'll see you guys after the premiere and we can catch up, okay?" She let go of my hand, and started to walk towards the general V.I.P seating.

I grabbed her before she could walk any further, and told the closest associate I found to pull a chair for her. They obliged and pulled a chair next to my name.

"Come on, it doesn't start for another 20 minutes. We really need to catch up." I smile at her and Adrien, walking towards the seats.

As I sat down in the middle, Adrien and Marinette sat next to me, both looking at me with beaming eyes. I didn't know who to look at first, so I moved my chair in front of them for the time being, just so I can focus on both of them.

"So... Paris! How's it been?" She asked, switching glances between me and Adrien. Adrien moved his head from side to side, indicating that it was alright. "You know, the same old akumatized victims. It's been holding up pretty good though, since Cat Noir and Epitaph have been keeping it safe! Sometimes Moody Blues comes and help too!"

Marinette giggled. "I know, I see the magazine covers of Cat Noir and Epitaph together on the street all the time, they make a good couple, don't they?" Marinette glances at me, throwing one of her sly grins.

I laugh it off. "I don't know, they seem more lik-"

"Well, I think Moody Blues and Cat Noir look good together! Don't you guys think?" Adrien interrupted.

Marinette switched his gaze to him, narrowing her eyes as if she's trying to figure something out. "I guess, yeah, they're cute!"

All of us awkwardly laugh until Marinette and I come to an abrupt pause, looking at each other. Adrien is still trying to wear off the laughter, but he notices our pause.

"What's wrong?" He says, drying up his tears. She stands up, looking to a certain corner in the room. "Y/N, bathroom break before the premiere, shall we?" She doesn't ask, but instead, she grabs my wrist and drags me to the bathroom.

She locks both of us in a stall, panting. "You feel it too, right? Around 2 miles away, an Akuma attack."

I nod my head, wondering how an Akuma is here. "We're in Japan though, I can't recall a time an Akuma has traveled thousands of miles."

Marinette agrees, thinking. "It doesn't matter, just hurry and transform, give me a miraculous too, I can help since Cat Noir isn't here!" She clenches her fist into balls, ready for action.

I placed my hand on my ring, about to give her the hamster miraculous until I stop. She looks at me, confused. I hesitate and start taking off my earrings.

"W-What are you doing? Just give me Nezu, you can have Tikki! I haven't been Ladybug in months, this is just so I can help you!" She pleads, trying not to accept the earrings.

I shake my head, putting the earrings on her. "That's exactly why I want you to be Ladybug for the time being. You haven't been her for months, and you still pick up on Akuma attacks... You never lost your intuition." I smile at her after putting the earrings in her almost closed earlobes.

She touches them, sighing happily. Tikki comes out, smiling. She looks at me, yelling out the signature, "Tikki, spots on!"

"Nezu, let's roll!" I yell out in unison, transforming into my superhero identity.

"Come on, Ladybug, let's see you back in action." I say to her, admiring her new, slightly revised costume that matches her new vibe now.

She smiles at me, taking out her yo-yo to push open the bathroom window and fly out.