agreste mansion

4:47 PM

"Marinette is in love with Adrien!"

I kept replaying those words in my head. Marinette was one of the first people who came up to me, and I don't want her to think anything bad is happening between me and Adrien.

"If she sees me with him, she's going to kill me." I sighed, turning the corner of the Agreste house.

I fixed my blazer, making sure it didn't have any wrinkles. It was Gabriel Agreste judging my work, I couldn't show up wearing some casual pants and a shirt, so I changed into a blazer and a black skirt that hugged my curves.

I arrived in front of his house. It was massive, probably the size of a hotel. I scanned the outside of it for a few seconds, finally stumbling upon the doorbell.

"Who are you?" A voice asked from the speaker.

"I'm Y/N L/N, Adrien asked me t-"

"Come in."

After I was interrupted, the gates open. I just stood there, admiring the building, trying to calm down my nerves. "Hurry and get in before they close." The voice from the speaker said.

"R-Right!" I walked in, pulling down my skirt every 10 seconds. The main doors start opening, revealing the famous Gabriel Agreste, along with his son, Adrien Agreste.

Adrien smiled at me, to which I smiled back.

"Uh, hello sir. My name is Y/N L/N, it's nice to meet you." I greeted Gabriel, walking up to shake his hand.

Gabriel took my hand, kissing the top of it. It was a bit odd, but then again, he acts a certain way. "Thank you for coming to our home, Y/N. Adrien told me a lot about you and your work."

Adrien's face flushed with red. "I'm flattered! Your son is amazing, he would look so good in emerald green, don't you think? Maybe I should draw a bit for you?" I kindly asked, clasping my hands together.

"I suppose I should look at how you work. Please excuse me for a few minutes. Adrien, take her up to your room." Gabriel added, walking towards a separate room in the house.

"Yes, father." Adrien slightly bowed his head, waiting until his father shut himself in his office. "Okay, come on, we have about 10 minutes, I can show you my collection of Pink Dark Boy!"

Adrien sprinted up the stairs, with me following behind him. Once we reached his room, the first thing I noticed was how much space he had. Looking at Adrien's house made me feel like my condo was small.

"Holy shit... this is all yours?" I said, astonished. "Heh, yeah, I still can't believe it sometimes." He replied.

I walked around his room, looking at everything. His massive windows, the desktop with multiple monitors, his library that was probably worth more than $25k, and other things that made my jaw drop.

"While we still have time, I wanted to show you my collection of your manga! I also have some nendroids of the characters." Adrien walked up the stairs that lead to the library. One side of his library was covered in educational books, while the other was covered in manga and comics.

"I wouldn't even expect you to be a total fanboy for comics and manga..."

Adrien was holding the nendroids, laughing. "You're actually the second person who knows about this. I told my best friend, Nino, about it, but he doesn't read comics, so it was kind of a letdown... but, now I found someone who likes the same thing I do! It's nice to have a friend who has the same interests as me."

At that moment, my eyes softened. I knew Adrien and I were friends, or else why would he ask me to come? But, hearing it come out of his mouth made me feel warm inside. I'm not sure if it's because we're good friends or what.

"So, do you want to see my other fig-"

"Adrien, please come and put on the outfit your father has prepared for you. Y/N, you can wait outside near the car, we'll be driving to a scenery." A woman announced through the speaker.

Adrien's smile quickly faded away as soon as the announcement ended. He put his collection back on the shelf, putting up a fake smile. "Let's go, I wouldn't want to keep my father waiting."

I couldn't imagine how it must be to be him. His father controls his life.

"Right... let's go."

With that, I walked to the driveway of the house, waiting for the car to show up. Gabriel Agreste was standing next to me, his composure was as if he was a statue, not even foot tapping...

"You're the author who writes all the books Adrien has in his room, correct?" Gabriel asked out of the blue, never making eye contact with me.

"Yes, sir... I appreciate Adrien bein-"

"He admires you greatly."

I stood quiet, humming in response. "Thank you for telling me."

Gabriel was a strange man. He didn't show emotion, but he was a gentleman. He treats Adrien as his puppet and never spends time with him, but he knows what his interests are.

A car pulled into the roundabout, stopping in front of Gabriel. "We'll be taking separate cars. You will be riding with Adrien." He mentioned before getting in the car and pulling out the driveway.

Once he was gone, I let out a big sigh, placing a hand on my forehead. "Are you okay?" Adrien asked, walking up to me.

"Yeah, just a small he-... ache." I stuttered my words as soon as I saw Adrien. He was wearing this emerald green suit with designs of black. He had a bit of eyeliner to accentuate his eyes, followed by some concealer.

"You look like you're going to a ball. Mind me being your plus 1?" I jokingly asked, placing a hand on my hip.

Adrien giggled, standing next to me. "When my father hosts another one of those fancy balls, I'll make sure I'll invite you to be my plus 1." He smiled.

I stared into his eyes for a while, zoning out. He really was attractive, but I hadn't realized it. Was this me falling for him or just happy that I have another friend... No, Marinette is in love with him.

"T-That'll be amazing, haha!" I laughed, placing both of my hands on his chest and patting down the 'dust'.

"The car is here!" I exclaimed, approaching the jet-black Audi. I was about to reach for the door handle until another hand overlapped mine. "Let me get that for you..." He said, opening the car door. "Thank you." I whispered, quickly getting in the car.

Adrien got in after me, looking out the window. The drive was 5 minutes, so wherever we were going wasn't far, but it still felt a bit weird being in a car with Adrien.

"We're here, Mr Agreste."

I looked out the window, noticing that we were in front of the Eiffel Tower. I did a 180, finding my condo in my view.

"Isn't that your house?" Adrien asked, standing next to me.

I chuckled nodding my head. "Yeah... how did you know?" I asked, confused.

Adrien's cheeks turned a deep red. "G-Google! You'll be amazed at how quickly you can find someone's address!"

"You stalked me?"

Adrien stayed silent looking at me as if he was trying to come up with something. "I'm a really big fan..." He whispered with cat-like eyes.

"Adrien." Gabriel called out. Adrien quickly turned around, walking over to his father.

I was about to follow him, but I took another glance at my apartment, recalling the night Cat Noir came by.

"Strange."