felix

^ made an error last chapter, re-read the last sentence please ❤️

"Sometimes I wonder who you are under that mask." I mumbled, closing the menu.

Cat Noir looked at me for a while, hiding his face behind the menu. "You know, I wouldn't mind revealing myself to you... I know it's against the rules, but I know you won't say anything! Plus, I already know who you are, and other holders know who others are!" Cat Noir slightly raised his voice, dragging the attention of the waitress.

I quickly put my hand over his mouth, giving him a look. I sighed, removing my hand from his mouth after a few seconds. "Ladybug wouldn't agree if you revealed your identity to me. It's against-"

"Ladybug isn't here! And since she's not here, it's not like she'll know!" He interrupted, giving me a look of desperation.

My eyes softened. I reached out to grab his hand. "Chat... why do you want to reveal your identity to me so bad?"

He put his hand in mine, caressing it gently.

"Y/N, I... You know me in my civilian form, but not the real me. I want you to see me for my true self, but I can't. And that's because I'm-"

"Are you two ready to order?" The waitress came up to us, holding a notepad in her hand.

Cat Noir kept his look of desperation on me, slowly hanging his head low. I looked at the waiter, putting on a fake smile.

"Yes, uh, some coffee and a slice of cheesecake, please." I ordered, handing her the menu. "Just a glass of milk for me." Cat Noir answered, never lifting his head up.

The waitress took our menus and quickly came back with our food. Once she left again, I grabbed his hand once more.

"Did you get milk because you actually like it, or is it a role play thing?" I jokingly asked, trying to get his spirit up. He let out a soft chuckle, raising his head. "A bit of both, I guess."

Cat Noir's attitude improved. He still looked a bit sad, but for the most part, he wasn't all depressed. "Here, have some cheesecake." I took a piece of the cheesecake from my plate, shoving it into his mouth.

His cheeks turned a rosy pink as he munched on the cake. As he ate, I put my hand on my chin, staring at him in awe.

He looked at the clock, his eyes widening. "Ah, I have to go, I have something important tomorrow!" He jumped out of his seat, chugging the rest of his milk.

"What is it? Have to work on a presentation for your history class?" I giggled, taking out some money to cover the bill. He shook his head. "No, I have a mod- A uh, p-personal matter!" He cheekily smiled.

I finished drinking my coffee, smiling to myself. "Dumb cat... Well, I have a job to do for Gabriel Agreste tomorrow with his son."

His face lit up. "So then rumors of you and him collaborating are true! How is his son? I bet he's not even twice as cool as me!" He crossed his arms, smugly smirking.

I chuckled, walking towards the exit of the cafe. "I mean, he's pretty nice! He's also a huge Pink Dark Boy fan, maybe even bigger than you!" I laughed. "What?!" Cat Noir pouted, following behind me.

We were en route to my house, enjoying the Paris lights. "But... he's really sweet and a total nerd. It's a shame his father restricts him a lot. Besides the point... I have to go to his house tomorrow and do the final drawing." I explained.

Cat Noir took out his staff, extending it up to my room. "Well, I hope you have fun!" After he said that, he grabbed my waist, propelling us up to my balcony.