spin the bottle

"...and in a month, the anime premiere of Pink Dark Boy will be set. So, I'll go to Japan for a few days."

I was explaining my career to a few friends. Adrien, Marinette, Alex, Kim, Alya, and Max. It's an understatement to say that Adrien was the most intrigued.

"That's so cool! Man, If I knew how to draw, I would've been a manga artist!" Kim sighed, floating in the water. Everyone giggled.

"I'm going to go get a Gatorade. Any of you want one?" Marinette asked, about to step out of the pool. "I'll go with you!" I went after her, holding her wrist.

Adrien POV

"Don't stare too hard, pretty boy!" Nino nudged my arm, smirking.

"What? What are you talking about?" I laughed, nudging Nino back. Kim came from underwater, taking off his goggles. "We totally saw you staring at her ass! I don't blame you, she has a nice body!" He snickered, staring at all the girls in the pool.

I sighed, watching Marinette and Y/N laugh while holding sodas. I can't deny that I have an attraction toward Y/N, but her best friend likes me. Also, I'm only myself when I'm Cat Noir.

The two of them started walking back and I noticed something on Marinette's waist. Her rock-hard abs, yes, but also a scar that looked deep.

"Hey, Marinette, where'd you get that scar from?" I asked her once she got into listening range. Her smile slowly faded as she looked down. Y/N pulled her closer to her, giggling.

"That scar? Haven't you heard? When she was little, she burned herself with her parent's pan when they were making cookies!"

first-person POV

I nervously giggled, trying to laugh off the situation. Marinette's foundation must've been coming off since she had been swimming and playing around. Besides, that was a good excuse. Her parents are bakers and she's a clumsy girl.

"Y-Yeah! I burned myself! You know how clumsy I am!" Marinette chuckled, quickly getting in the water. Adrien was about to say something until Kim interrupted.

"Woah, Marinette, you got some rock-hard abs!" Kim swam close to her, touching her arms. "What do you do? Calisthenics? Cross-fit?" Kim kept trying to get an answer out of her.

"Enough with asking her what she does! Have you seen Ladybug's body? Markov has estimated that Ladybug does 20 hours of physical work every week, and that's why you can see how toned her body is from the suit!" Max came over with Markov.

"Hmm, so we can narrow down who Ladybug is by looking at girl's body! Hehehe, I'll start checking out everyone!" Kim mischievously giggled, going underwater once more. Nino, Adrien, Max, and Marinette all sighed.

"Well, Marinette and Y/N have toned bodies! Is one of you Ladybug?" Nino asked. Adrien butted in, rolling his eyes. "Y/N is more on the curvy side, Ladybug is slimmer. Marinette has around the same body type, but come on, Marinette can't be Ladybug! She has so much stuff to do like, being a fashion designer and helping her parents!"

Marinette and I glanced at each other, looking at him. What nobody knew was that Marinette only slept 2 hours every night. It was hard, but she also had to finish her homework and her latest projects.

Alya walked over to us, holding an empty bottle. "You guys wouldn't mind if we all played spin the bottle, would you?" She asked, placing her hand on her hip. Nino was the first one to get out of the water. "Count me in!"

Soon, everyone in the pool came over. We all sat on the concrete in a circle. I sat next to Marinette and Juleka. Adrien sat across from me, next to Kim and Ivan.

Alya placed the bottle in the middle. "Whoever the bottle lands on has to kiss the person the bottle lands on next. Not a peck on the cheek, a peck on the lips... or more than a peck, that's up to you and your partner!" She announced, spinning the bottle.

As the bottle spun, everyone clenched their hands. Yes, we were all friends, but some of the class had a boyfriend or girlfriend, so things might've gotten a bit rocky.

As the bottle slowly came to a halt, it pointed to Marinette. Everyone whispered "oohhh", wondering who the bottle would land on next.

"Alright then, spinning it again! Who is going to be the lucky person who kisses my best friend's lovely lips." Alya hummed, smiling.

The bottle landed on Nino. Everyone lightly gasped, turning to Alya. She looked a bit surprised and then sat down. "Well, what are you guys waiting for?" She smirked, placing her chin on her hand.

Marinette and Nino stood up, looked at each other for a good 10 seconds, and then did a quick 0.5-second kiss. Both of them turned around, wiping their lips afterward.

Marinette sat next to me again with a look of disgust. "I don't know how Alya always kisses him, his lips are weird." She sighed. Everyone giggled, ready for the next round.

A couple of rounds passed by before my turn.

Alya and Juleka.

Max and Kim, which Kim weirdly liked.

Rose and Ivan.

Mylene and Alex.

Marinette and Alya.

Adrien and Nino.

"Alright, another round!" Alya spun the bottle and it slowly stopped at me. Marinette nudged my arm, giggling.

Alya sighed, about to spin the bottle again. "Let's just hope I get picked." She joked before spinning the bottle again.

The bottle landed on Adrien.

Everyone snickered, looking at the both of us. I laughed, standing up. Adrien stood up as well, his cheeks getting darker.

"Ready whenever you are." I said, leaning closer to him. He looked at me with his eyes wide, smiling. He placed his hands on my cheeks, leaning down.

At first, I thought it was going to be a peck, but once everyone realized it wasn't, they started "ooooh-ing".

His lips were soft and he was gentle with it. His hands caressed my cheeks as he took his time. After a few seconds, Alya pulled me away.

"Enough of this! That should've been me!" She pouted, turning my body to face her. She giggled, leaning in to kiss me.

Once again, I got kissed, only this time by Alya. She passionately kissed me for a few seconds before pulling back.

Everyone was caught off guard, including me. I walked back, sitting next to Marinette. She looked at me, smiling. "I was not expecting that!" She laughed.

After a few more rounds, we ended it. Everyone packed up their stuff and started walking home. "I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N!" Marinette called out, waving. I waved back, about to walk home as well.

"Y/N." Adrien called out.

I turned around, looking at him. His cheeks were flustered with a deep pink and he was standing stiff.

"I uh, I have to tell you something."