5.

"Oh hey Hoseok! How are you? I was just walking down the hallway and I thought about bringing you some food to brighten up your day."

Hoseok closed the door with a sigh as Yoongi walked in uninvited and cheesing hard. He handed him a soggy burrito that was poorly wrapped.

"They have these at the cafeteria. This isn't real food." Hoseok said, wrinkling his nose.

Yoongi frowned and opened it up as he took a seat on the red couch. "Fine. More food for me. Beans and rice burrito are my favorite anyways."

Hoseok took a seat on the chair in front of him and crossed one leg over the other. "So, you changed your mind about coming back huh? I guess you're lucky I don't have an appointment right now."

"I didn't change my mind about it. I was just walking down the hall. I told you." He mumbled with a mouth full.

Hoseok nodded slowly, "Uh huh. My office is on the bottom floor on the left away from all surgeries and you happened to be walking down here?"

"Yeah. I needed to do my daily exercise."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow and Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Fine. I just needed to tell you something. I don't want a whole visit. I just want to tell you something. Don't judge me okay?"

"When have I ever judged? I'm always here to listen to you."

Yoongi sighed, tapping his left hand on his knee. He held the burrito on the other hand, unable to take another bite.

"I asked this guy for his number. I never ask for numbers. They always ask me. What does this mean Hoseok? What does it mean?" He asked, paranoid as he shook the burrito from side to side.

Hoseok took it from his hand to prevent more rice from falling on the carpet. "That's great news Yoongi. It means you're truly interested in this person. It means you're learning to move on."

"Really now? Is that why I blackmailed him to give it to me? I told him if he didn't I'd tell the chief of surgery he spoke back to me and that I'd get him fired from the hospital."

Hoseok's smile soon vanished. "Oh Yoongi. Why did you have to recruit to such measures?"

"Because I don't ask for phone numbers! They ask me!"

"Well, he must be very important for you to do such a thing. So he works here too then?"

Yoongi nodded slowly, "Mhmm. He might or might not be my intern. I don't know. Maybe."

"Maybe you should deal with this outside of work. It might affect your career if others were to find out—"

"Didn't you just tell me I was doing great? Make up your mind Hoseok. Are you even suppose to be practicing psychology?"

Hoseok frowned, "Ouch. I've been a therapist for nearly two years. I understand you better than you understand yourself. What I'm sensing here is that you're too afraid of the change. You're afraid that this new guy is making you feel emotions that you haven't felt in so long. It's okay to feel scared."

Yoongi shook his head, "No, no, I think it just means I need to have sex with him." He declared getting up like he just had an epiphany.

"Wait no that's not—"

"If I have sex with him I'll get over it! Wow! You're a genius Hoseok. Thanks for the chat. You keep the burrito. I think you need it more than I do." He said, patting his back and walking to the door.

Hoseok groaned as he heard the door close behind him. Sometimes talking to Yoongi was like talking to a brick wall.

•••

"This is the cheapest bar around town." Jungkook said with a cheeky grin.

"Shouldn't we be sleeping? Our next shift could start any second now. What if we can't hear our pagers here?" Jimin nervously asked as they made their way to an empty table.

It happened to be pretty warm inside the bar. It was probably because it was full of people talking, dancing and drinking.

"Sleeping? What is sleep? We gave that up when we decided to be surgeons." Namjoon stated.

They sat down and glanced over at the drink menu in the middle of the table. Just when Jimin was starting to relax a little Namjoon spoke up again.

"Isn't that our residents?"

Jimin glanced up and panicked. His eyes scanned the room and landed on the three beautiful men sitting right in front of the bar.

"Oh fuck. We have to go." Jungkook murmured, hiding behind his hand.

"We just got here. I was watching anime from my not so comfortable couch and now you want to leave? Are you scared of them or what?"

"Me? Scared? Ha! Damn right I am. That weirdo I got stuck with threatened to make my life miserable!" Jungkook replied mortified.

"You said everything went smoothly."

"Yeah for the first shift. I happened to ask him if he could recommend me to Dr. Kim the plastic surgeon. He got all offended and said—"

"Wait, he had to get offended for a reason." Namjoon interrupted.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I might've told him that I enjoyed shadowing him but that seeing a plastic surgery was my dream come true."

"Mmm." Jimin mumbled.

"Yikes." Namjoon said, shaking his head.

"What? Did I say something wrong? I have my priorities straight. Then he told me that he wouldn't let me get close to the plastic surgeon for a whole month! Did you know we have to stick with them for a month?"

"A month?" Jimin exclaimed, paranoid. He glanced over back at the three men who were still chatting amongst each other not noticing them.

"What? You messed up your relationship with your resident too?" Namjoon asked, raising his eyebrows.

Jimin nibbled the inside of his cheek. Would they even believe him if he told them that he was threatened by Yoongi if he didn't give him his phone number?

Even thinking about it was ridiculous. Jimin was still in utter confusion about the whole situation. He kept wondering if it actually happened or if it was all a fever dream.

Yoongi hadn't texted him nor called. I'm fact, he hadn't seen him in ten hours. He would see him at his next shift which he wasn't ready for. Especially now that he knew that he'd be stuck with him for a month.

A part of him found it thrilling. The other made him petrified. He didn't know what Yoongi's intentions were. At times, he was overlooked and other times he was forgotten.

"No." He replied quietly.

"Well, my resident is a bit weird too. I don't mind him. I just don't understand his jokes." Namjoon said as Jungkook got up.

"Geez. Let's go before they notice us. I know of another cheap bar we can go to."

Jimin was the last to get up. He inspected Yoongi who was laughing at whatever his friends were saying.
The other two wore regular clothes. Casual shirts and blue jeans. It was weird to see them without their usual scrubs and lab coats.

However, Yoongi seemed to look almost the same. He wore a black t-shirt, black jeans and black shoes. Everything black.

Jimin thought it was so peculiar, but didn't say a word to his friends.