33.

"That pillow looks very comfortable." Namjoon stated admiring the puffy thing.

"Oh. It is." Jungkook grinned, patting the pillow as he shoved it in his locker.

"A pillow and a blanket sounds good right about now." Namjoon yawned.

"I'm sure if you ask Jin he will gladly give you one."

"I might as well. His car seats are pretty uncomfortable despite its so fancy."

"How do you know about his car seats?"
Jimin asked as he put on a lab coat.

"Well, after the party we kind of hung out in his car. I was tired of smelling alcohol and sweat." He cringed at the thought.

"Uh huh. That's all you two did?"

"Of course. I bet you did more in the closet than I did in the car with Seokjin."

"Ahhh. Taehyung is literally the sweetest!" Jungkook sighed remembering their cuddles.

"Is this the same man you said you couldn't stand because he was irksome?" Jimin chuckled.

"Things change! I'm so over hating him."

"Geez. I don't like the loving Jungkook. Come back and be an asshole with me." Namjoon pouted.

"Not happening." He cheesed as he turned to Jimin. They always were the last to leave the changing rooms so they had a few minutes to catch up.

"What's happening with Yoongi and you?"

"Let me tell you it was amazing. We—"

"Fuck! Come on!" Yoongi screamed while opening the door.

The three jumped up startled, not even bothering to close their locker rooms behind. They sprinted behind Yoongi as their senses accelerated to the max.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Big car crash. There's multiple cars involved and we have several ambulances headed our way."

"Our pagers haven't gone off—" Jimin said, pulling it out.

"That's because I answered the phone call that told me ahead of time. It should be going off any second now."

Just like he said, all the pagers around went off in unison. In a matter of milliseconds they grabbed gowns, gloves and surgical caps.

Most of the surgeons were already gathered outside waiting for the ambulances. Jimin felt a drop fall from the sky and he looked up.

The drops started falling faster and heavier to the point it hurt. Jimin extended his hand out catching a few. He was too tuned out to hear Yoongi screaming at him.

It wasn't until he was shaken violently that he snapped out of it. "Huh? I'm-I'm sorry." He said, shaking his head embarrassed.

"You need to be up front with the rest of the surgeons. We have a lot of injured people. There's no time to daydream." He scolded.

His face said that he was pissed. Jimin understood why. He never had a problem concentrating when emergencies occurred. This was so not like him.

Quickly, he ran up front with the rest. The ambulances arrived and paramedics started coming out. Jimin and Namjoon went to one and waited for the paramedics to tell them what was wrong.

"Fifty year-old male, was hit by another car and taken out of the road. He ran into a tree and one of the branches fell, impaling him across the chest."

Both Namjoon and Jimin looked at each other for a split second. The labor breathing only confirmed that the patient was slowly dying.

"We need to get him inside the radiology department. We can't touch him without knowing what organs are affected." Jimin said.