41.

"I hope his parents liked me. Do you think they did? Am I likable?" Jungkook asked nervously, biting into his burrito.

"You're a little annoying." Namjoon stated.

"Ahh! Shut up! Don't say that. I'm not annoying...okay maybe I am, but they laughed at my jokes! They enjoyed my pie and finished it all. At least if they don't like me they like my baking."

"I guess that's something. So you two are really serious huh? You're eating dinner with his family and everything."

"We are serious. We've been dating for four weeks now." He sighed, fluttering his eyelashes.

"Geez. You're counting the weeks? Are we in high school again?"

"Hush. Don't tell me you don't count the weeks you've been with Jin?"

"No, but he does and that tells me he's just like you."

"Jimin, aren't you going to say something? He's being mean."

"I'm being honest and seriously Jimin, if you don't stop eating jelly beans your teeth will rot."

"I can't help it! The exam is literally next week. What if I don't pass?" He shrieked horrified as he shoved a handful of candy in his mouth.

At that point, it wasn't even good anymore. Jimin was simply such an anxious eater that if he didn't eat something it literally felt like the world was ending.

Jungkook sighed, opening up his locker room and handing him a pair of scrub bottoms. Jimin looked at him confused.

"I already have pants on."

"You need the stretchy waistband again. You've been eating non stop."

"I—I have not. I mean a little yes, but it's not that bad."

"Jimin, your ass is very distracting. Haven't you noticed that everyone stares? Do us a favor and wear the baggier pants. Our nurses are constantly blabbing about you."

"Please." Jungkook nodded.

Jimin's face turned bright red. "Gosh! Stop talking about my ass. Fine, fine, give them to me." He replied getting up.

They chuckled as Jimin changed pants. He hated to admit it, but it certainly felt much better to wear the baggier ones. His binge eating habits weren't doing him any good.

"Fuck, what if I develop diabetes in the next week? Maybe I should try to drink water. Yeah, plenty of water to keep me full. I've spent hundreds of dollars on jelly beans and I don't even like them!"

"Jimin, listen to me, you're going to be okay. You're very smart and you'll ace the exam for sure." Jungkook said, patting his back.

"How come you're not freaking out?"

"Oh I am. I just try not to think about it. I'm very nervous and so is Namjoon."

Jimin looked at Namjoon waiting for confirmation. They stayed in silence until Jungkook nudged him a little too hard.

"I'm actually not nervous. I'm very confident." He nonchalantly replied.

"Sheesh. Don't even listen to him. He's not human."

"I'm very human."

"Not a normal human. It'll be okay Jimin. Let's get ready for rounds."

Jimin sighed and followed his friends. Two steps later, he stopped and quickly turned to his locker. He opened it up and grabbed the bag of jelly beans to shove it in his pocket.

•••

"I don't have jelly beans, but I have gushers. They're better anyways." Yoongi offered to hand Jimin the box.