25.

"I'm all for dates, but I don't want to go on a date with you. No offense." Jackson said, shaking his head.

"I don't want to go on a date with you either. It was just rude to turn the offer down." He stated as he pulled into the parking lot.

"Uh huh. Whatever. Are you sure this has nothing to do with the gorgeous man with the pretty lips? He's exquisite to look at. I feel like I should be paying him for letting me look."

"It has absolutely nothing to do with the exquisite man."

"Aha! So you think he's exquisite?" He accused with a grin.

"Jackson, you're pushing my limits. I won't give you the money."

"You're obligated to." He shrugged, unbuckling himself. He got out of the car before Yoongi could even turn the vehicle off.

"Hey! Wait! We're dating! Well, we're on a date. You're supposed to wait for me!"

"So what? Do you want to hold hands or something?"

"Eww. No. Just walk beside me."

As they approached the entrance Yoongi felt his hands sweat. It was stupid to feel so nervous about a fake date, but in reality this was the first one he'd been on since his husband died.

His date being Jackson made him feel better. He had no feelings for him whatsoever. The only reason he was here in the first place was because of Jimin.

"Are you okay? You're sweating." He commented.

"I'm fine." He breathed as the sweat profusely poured out of him.

"It's not like it's a real date. Relax."

"Uh huh."

When they entered the place, Yuta and Jimin were in the corner holding golf clubs in their hands. Yuta waived excitedly as they approached them.

The only one Yoongi could really focus on was Jimin who was looking at him too. He smiled at him warmly and for a second his nerves seemed to calm down.

"Wow Yoongi. Look at you. You're all dressed up." Yuta pointed out.

Yoongi cleared his throat. It had been so long since he'd been on a date that he truly forgot what to even wear. In the end, he decided to wear a button up black shirt and black jeans.

Looking at everyone else's attire, he realized that he was completely overdressed for the occasion. Golfing with skin tight jeans was not going to be fun.

"Let's go. I've already paid for the group." Yuta motioned.

Yoongi and Jackson grabbed their golf clubs and followed them. The air outside was quite humid in early August. Typically, during this time the weather was starting to cool a bit.

The sweat puddled under Yoongi's arms feeling like he was in a tight body shit. He attempted to ignore it and kept wiping his sweaty forehead.

Golfing wasn't as fun as he imagined it would be. His aim sucked and the only good ones at it were Yuta and Jackson.

The course took longer than Yoongi hoped. It was almost unbearable not only because of the humid hot air, but because every now and then Yuta would touch Jimin in ways that burned him inside.

He'd move his hair out of his face, pat his waist gently as they walked. At this point he was basically trying to get in his pants. Yoongi knew he was being irrational and had no place to say where Jimin could and couldn't be touched.

After all, he was the one that completely shut down Jimin after he confessed his crush on him and their shared kiss. Now he had to deal with the consequences of seeing him fall for another man.