15.

"Namjoon, I need you to do me a huge favor." Jimin whispered, stopping him mid hallway.

"It depends on this huge favor. Right now I have something really—"

"Please! Namjoon! I need this favor! I can't keep eating jelly beans! My teeth are going to rot!" Jimin desperately said. He grabbed him by his lab coat pulling him closer.

"Well, I'm going to have to iron my lab coat again." He mumbled looking down.

Jimin let go apologetically. "I'm sorry. Can you do this for me? Please? Pretty please?"

"Do what?"

Jimin let out a scream out jumping up startled. The few nurses that were walking by turned to look at the trio. He felt his heart beating frantically.

"Fuck! Jungkook. You scared me."

"Aww! You cursed! You're a whole grown up." He cheesed.

"I would like to remind you that I am older than you."

"Doesn't matter because I'm technically perceived as the oldest. Hey! Namjoon, you lucky bastard. You were there to see Dr. Kim reattach that premature baby's arm!"

"It was pretty mind blowing. Dr. Nakamoto was there too. He's the main surgeon of the pediatric department."

"That's so amazing! I would've loved to see that!"

"I removed a hernia." Jimin interrupted.

"No offense to your hernia, but Dr. Kim Seokjin—the god of plastic surgery—reattached that baby's arm!"

"Well, hernias are super cool too."

"What about you? I heard about the spinal tumor Dr. Kim Taehyung is operating. Now that's something I'd love to see."

Jungkook grinned, pulling out a copy of the films. Both Jimin and Namjoon looked at it fascinated and horrified at the malignant growth.

"That's a smart tumor. It wrapped around the spinal cord perfectly." Namjoon pointed out.

"Yeah. Is he really going to operate? That seems like an impossible tumor to remove. One wrong move and the person could be paralyzed." Jimin pointed out.

"Of course he's going to operate. He's the god of neurosurgery."  Namjoon added. His eyes sparkled a different type of bright and Jimin couldn't help but feel sad about it.

His two friends were craving to be in each other's places. An operation like that was clearly one that Jimin would love to do, but if he didn't get to do it it wouldn't really keep him up at night.

Working in general surgery was pretty fascinating to him. Maybe he'd end up choosing this specialty after all.

"Anyways, we can talk about this during lunch. What are you asking Namjoon to do for you?"

"A favor." Namjoon responded.

"Why can't I do it?" He was a little offended.

"It involves talking to your resident. I know you and him don't get along so well."

"I can talk to him. Well, sometimes."

"What do you need me to do?" Namjoon wondered.

"I know this is wrong, but can you try to get information about Yoongi's husband? I told him I saw Sehun kissing another man and you know what he said? That Sehun wasn't his husband and that his husband was dead. I don't know if he was serious or not because he laughed. Maybe he was just embarrassed I told him Sehun was with another man so he was trying to play it off like nothing? Or what if he actually is—?"