40.

"Fuck, I forgot how far it is to walk up a hill." Yoongi groaned.

"It's not too bad. We're almost to the top. See." Jimin pointed.

Yoongi waved his hand at him, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

"You're in good shape so I don't understand why you're panting so much." Jimin teased.

"Well, when my adrenaline kicks in I don't get tired. My adrenaline is not exactly high right now. Fuck! I can't feel my legs."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to go so hard on you last night." Jimin smirked.

Yoongi had to stop walking because he nearly tripped. Jimin apologetically smiled, "Sorry. I just had to."

"Gosh. Now I'm going to struggle even more to breathe." A flustered Yoongi responded.

"It's my birthday. You can't get mad at me!"

"Fine, fine. I suppose you're right."

"At least let me help you with that book bag you're carrying. If not, I don't mind holding the basket. You're seriously struggling." Jimin offered.

"No, no, I got it. It's your birthday, remember? I fought hard to get our schedules to match up so we could be free today. We're almost to the top."

Jimin nodded, slowing down to his speed. It was very hard to not walk ahead of him. He noticed that Yoongi had sweat droplets on his forehead and his cheeks were a bright red despite the weather being cool.

It was cold enough to make you shiver, but since they both had jackets on and were moving it didn't affect them much. The sky was still up and bright adding to the pretty tint on his cheeks.

"Yoongi, I really don't mind helping."

"No, I—I got it. Just one more step...ahh! We're at the top of the mountain. We're—we're here! Yes! Glory!" He screamed, putting the basket and book bag down and laying on the semi dead grass.

Jimin laid next to him as he caught his breath. Yoongi wiped the sweat off his forehead and finally calmed down his labored breathing.

Once he noticed that Jimin was staring at him he grew self conscious. "What? Do I have dirt on my face?" He wondered while wiping his face excessively.

Jimin put his hand on top of his to stop his harsh wiping. "No. I'm just really in love with you, that's all."

Yoongi turned a deeper shade of red, "When you say stuff like that I don't know what to say." He bashfully admitted.

"You don't have to say anything. Just be here with me, okay?" He whispered, leaning his face against his burning cheek.

They laid there for a while, until they started feeling their fingers go numb from the cold wind. Finally, Jimin sat up and stretched his arms in the air. He looked at the beautiful sight in front of him.

Yoongi was already up and he had his hand stretched out towards him. Jimin gracefully took and and followed him to the only big tree in the hill.

"You should see it in the summer. The tree is gorgeous and everything around has bloomed."

"It looks gorgeous either way. The view is incredible." He admired.

Yoongi smiled, satisfied that Jimin seemed to enjoy this place as much as he did. He took the opportunity to take out a small blanket and lay it on the ground. Next, he took out the sandwiches and bottles of water.

"Lunch is ready!" He announced.

Jimin turned back to him and grinned with a slight blush. This was their first authentic date. It had been so long he didn't know what to even do.