Epilogue.

"Who likes bowling anyways? Not me. Bowling sucks. Who even invented bowling? Who thinks that rolling a heavy hall to knock over shit is fun?" Yoongi pouted.

"Come on. I love bowling. Just because you suck does not mean that we can't go."

"I don't suck."

Jimin gave him a look and Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Fine I do and that's why I don't want to go with them. They always make fun of me." He said wrinkling his nose.

"They? You mean our friends? Of course they have to come. It's not as fun when it's only two people and no offense but I always beat you. That's no fun. Plus, it's been a while since we've had time off work. Now that my friends and I are residents we are in charge of interns. It's very stressful."

"Oh, tell me about it. I got stuck with a tough crowd that one year." He teased.

"Whatever Mr. General Surgeon attendee." Jimin said, rolling his eyes as he tied his shoe.

"I'm messing. Who would've thought you would fall in love with general surgery as well?"

"Well, I had to fall in love with a speciality. I was undecided for so long."

"There's nothing wrong with that. Look at me, I was undecided for so long about you and now we've been together for years. You're halfway done with your residency and I'm an attendee now."

Jimin smiled. "I suppose you're right. Let's head out before Namjoon and Taehyung start complaining that we're late. We don't want to be the last ones."

"I swear Namjoon and Taehyung are the same person. I'm surprised they didn't end up being a couple. How bizarre to think that Taehyung is with Jungkook out of all people. Jin and Namjoon together is also so weird to think about."

"Well, opposites attract. They're pretty serious too. I think Jin and Namjoon are finally moving in."

"Finally. They basically live with each other. Jin has not shut up about it. Not soon after we moved in Taehyung and Jungkook did the same and Jin has been tripping ever since then."

"You know how Namjoon is. Jin is basically his first boyfriend and it has been so hard for him to take big steps. You can't necessarily judge him for that."

"Nope I can't because I was the same once, but damn it has taken him three years."

"He's slow about taking big steps, what can I say? Come on let's go because I'm sure Namjoon and Jin are already there. They always arrive earlier than scheduled." Jimin motioned as he walked out of their shared bedroom.

"That's right and you know who will arrive twenty minutes late? Taehyung and Jungkook."

"Still we have to beat them. If we arrive last we won't hear the end of Namjoon's and Jin's 'being on time speech'."

Yoongi instantly got up from the bed and followed him behind. He had heard that speech from Jin so many times that he had it memorized. But with Namjoon present as well, the speech was a hundred times worse.

Jimin grabbed his car keys and headed to the front door. Yoongi was closely behind. When he turned around to turn off the lights he scanned their living room.

So much had changed in three years. The walls were still a creamy white, but there were pictures of them hanging on the wall. Their new couches were pitch black with bright yellow pillows. Their center table always had a vase full of flowers. Most of the time they were daffodils, Jimin's favorite.

During the winter, they would cuddle up on the couch and watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas on repeat while drinking hot cocoa. In the summer, they would go on walks to their favorite place up the hill and have picnics.

Every little thing they did was satisfying and fulfilling. Yoongi could watch Christmas movies and eat picnic sandwiches and broccoli salad for the rest of his life and he'd be content with that. As long as Jimin was right there next to him.

Not only was he happy with his love life but he was also content with his mental health. On occasions he still talked to Hoseok, but for the most part he had managed to control his impulsive fears.

Hoseok always did tell him that his goal as a therapist was to treat him until he didn't need therapy anymore. Abs Yoongi finally felt like he was starting to get better.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked, slightly concerned.

Yoongi turned to face him as he turned the lights off as he closed the door behind. He smiled at Jimin while he held his hand and pecked his cheek.

"Nothing is wrong. I've never been better."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded, "Yes I am. Before we go, can you promise me that you won't go so hard on me with bowling? You know I suck so bad."

Jimin grinned, "Of course."

"Good. Together forever?" He wondered while raising his eyebrows. Jimin kept a reassuring sweet smile on his face.

"Always."

Yoongi released a deep sigh once they got outside. It was a radiant vibrant day with the sun up in the sky. The clouds were a beautiful white puffy mixture that was simply hypnotizing. He couldn't help but to feel bad for his past self. What a beauty he had been missing.

To think that before Jimin he couldn't see colors.