9.

"So, they had soggy sandwiches for lunch today. I thought I'd bring you something to eat." Yoongi said walking inside Hoseok's office before he could even say a word.

"Wow. Thanks. That's so generous." He murmured, closing the door behind.

Yoongi was already sitting down on the red couch leaning back with both arms extended. He had l the wrapped sandwich on one of his hands and waited until Hoseok sat down in front of him.

"Here's your food." He handed it to him.

Hoseok put the sandwich on the little center table that was in between them. He looked over at Yoongi who was nervously biting his nails.

"Something is bothering you. Tell me what happened?"

"Are you going to want that sandwich?"

"No."

He sighed and reached over to grab it. He unwrapped the sandwich to take a bite. Chewing it slowly as his mind raced to the situation that happened hours before.

"Do you want to talk or do you want me to watch you eat?"

"Both."

"Very well," Hoseok responded calmly.

Yoongi groaned loudly, unable to finish his food, "I told him I was married."

"Are we talking about the guy you blackmailed for his number?"

"You know that makes it sound horrible, but yes. It's about him."

"Why did you tell him that?"

"Because I am married. I didn't lie."

Hoseok disagreed and was about to say something when Yoongi interrupted. "Okay, okay. Technically I'm not, but in my eyes I still am."

"Why did you tell him this? What made you take that decision?"

"Because he was about to kiss me. The worst part was that I didn't want to stop him. I wanted to kiss him too."

He nodded slowly, "Sounds to me like you actually want to try to build a bond with him."

"I just want to have sex." He stated nonchalant.

"Right. Is that why you asked for his number? Is that why you wanted to kiss him? If I remember correctly, you don't kiss people."

"I can't like him, okay? I can't betray my husband like that."

"You're not betraying him, Yoongi. It's been years, I'm sure he's perfectly okay with you moving on. If you think that's betraying him, how come sleeping with other people isn't the same?"

"It's not the same because it doesn't mean anything. But Jimin...he's just...I can't get involved with him. As my therap—friend. You should tell me this is a very bad idea and that I need to put this behind me. That I need to forget about him and switch him to another resident."

"As your friend, I advise you to talk to him. Find out what his intentions are. If he's interested in you for a strictly sexual relationship I think you need to stay away. Having sex with him would only deepen your feelings for him and if he's not willing to be more than a hook up, you need to let go."

Yoongi sighed, taking another bite, "Nah. He must've only tried to kiss me because we were in a dark storage room. He was sleep deprived. He must've been hallucinating."

"Okay. Why were you in a dark storage room?"

"I was going to teach him about surgeries. No big deal."

"So you invited him—?"

"He was sleep deprived." Yoongi reassured.

"Yoongi?"

"Huh?" He asked looking up. The purple under his eyes was very evident. He looked paler than usual and his shaky hands proved that he was running strictly on caffeine.

"How many hours have you worked this week?"

"90."

"Don't you think you need to take some time off and sleep?"

"I don't have time for that. I need to keep myself distracted to get this man out of my mind."

"Yoongi I really think that—"

"Thank you for the talk. I'm going to ask for more overtime. It's always so refreshing to talk to you." He said getting up and patting his shoulder.

Hoseok frowned as the door closed behind him, "I didn't say that, but sure."

He looked at the half ear sandwich on the table. Wondering what food he'd bring next.

•••

"Jimin? Are you listening to me?" Jungkook asked.

"Huh? Yes." He mumbled as he took a bite of his third sandwich.

"You're totally not listening. I need you to talk to Dr. Min! He needs to put me with another resident. Dr. Kim calls me Jungcook. Ugh. He makes me sick." He murmured, breaking his plastic knife.

"Jungkook, you're making the situation worse. Just deal with it. It's not going to be that bad. Only a few more weeks." Namjoon said.

"What if we have to stay on their service for longer? Don't get me wrong he's brilliant and everything but—geez Jimin. Be careful. You're dropping lettuce everywhere."

"I'm sorry. I'm just so nervous." He said mortified.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't even say it out loud." He moaned, closing his eyes. His face turned a deep shade of red and it traveled all the way to the tips of his ears.

"You need to tell us because you're so anxious you're overeating." Jungkook told.

"Me? Overeating?" He asked, his eyes widening.

"Yes. At this rate you won't be able to fit in your scrubs." Namjoon said as he finished taking the last bite.

Jimin sighed, chewing slowly, "I tried to kiss Dr. Min."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows while Namjoon didn't seem surprised. "You what? Are you trying to get kicked out of the program?"

"I know! I know! You know what's worse? He's married! I am so embarrassed. The whole morning I've been avoiding eye contact with him and I can't take the pressure! I have jelly beans in my pockets. I am eating and eating because I'm waiting for him to address the issue. What is wrong with me? Why would I do that?"

"At least you didn't tell your resident you had lots of sex."

"What?" Jungkook shrieked. He ignored the stares from the rest of the people in the cafeteria.

"Well, that makes me feel better." Jimin said, opening the bag of potato chips.

"How are you two flirting with your interns? I am literally losing hair spending time with Dr. Kim "the star neurosurgeon". He's so nitpicking, bossy, and on top of that plain irk—"

"Dr. Jeon?" Taehyung said behind him. He had his arms crossed on his chest. Had he heard everything?

"Shit."

Jimin grew more nervous and grabbed a handful of potato chips. He closed his eyes and prayed briefly. Not only for himself, but his two new friends who also seemed to have issues with their residents.

"I swear on my life he showed up out of nowhere. I didn't even see him." Namjoon quickly whispered as Jungkook got up.

"Yes Dr. Kim?"

"We have a consultation to attend to. If you're done talking shit about me we can proceed."

"I—I wasn't—okay I was, but hear me out sir...wait! Wait for me!" Jungkook screamed running behind him.

"Yellow, it will be okay. The worst that can happen is that from now on there'll be an awkward tension between you and Dr. Min and nothing will ever be the same. It's no big deal."

Oh great.