21.

"Great work today Dr. Kim. I'm sure going to miss you on my service." Jin said.

"Thank you sir. I'll miss being in your service too."

Jin continued washing his hands thoroughly as Namjoon finished drying his. After he finished drying them, he removed his surgeon cap to reveal his beautiful hair.

"Well Dr. Kim, my shift is officially over. I will see you around. Thank you for teaching me."

"Hey! Wait! Uhh...I can walk with you." He volunteered turning off the faucet.

"Walk with me where?"

"To the parking lot. I mean...I'm leaving too."

"Oh no thank you. I don't need a chaperone."

"No, no, I'm not going to chaperone you. I just want to walk out with you."

"Oh. Okay." He replied, still confused at his generosity.

Jin wiped his wet hands against his scrubs and followed Namjoon behind. He was in such a hurry that he didn't even remove his mask from around his neck or his cap.

"So, I know this is kind of short notice but I was wondering if you wanted to go to the surgeon's dinner with me?"

"Yes. I assumed we were going together either way."

"Oh. You did? So does that mean that...?"

"Does it mean what sir?" Namjoon interrupted.

Jin abruptly grabbed his arm and pulled him to the nearest supply closet. He locked the door and Namjoon was startled at his action.

"This is not kidnapping. I swear." Jin explained with his hands up in the air.

"Okay, then what is it?" He wondered.

"I wanted to spend some time alone with you."

"So we're doing this?" Namjoon asked, tilting his head to the side.

Jin knew exactly what he was talking about. He felt his face turn bright red as he nodded. The only thing supply closets were good for were to have quick sex among other things. As surgeons and medical professionals it was hard to maintain a sex life outside the hospital.

Within seconds, Namjoon pushed Jin towards the wall,  crashing his lips onto his. He started feeling on his chest and down his stomach.

"I wanted to—I wanted to ask something." Jin said breathless as Namjoon kissed down his neck and eagerly pulled his scrub top off.

"Mhmm." He mumbled now licking his exposed chest.

Jin's breath hitched, "Okay...I...I...uhhh..." it was hard for him to concentrate with the things this man was doing. As Namjoon got closer to his navel, he curled his toes.

"I wanted to ask you out."

Namjoon abruptly stopped looking up at him. "To get a drink at the bar? Sure." He proceeded to pull on his waistband.

"Well, I wasn't necessarily thinking of a bar. There's this really nice seafood restaurant I've been wanting to try and I want you to come with me."

"Uhh...like a date?" He asked stopping completely.

Jin looked down at him, who was kneeled on the floor. He smiled nodding. "Yes. I've heard the restaurant has good reviews."

Namjoon got up and started kissing him again. Jin got lost in the moment that he didn't feel him slowly pulling away.

"You're so hot. Very sexy and absolutely gorgeous. I like you. You're fun to work with. I will gladly accompany you to the dinner here at the hospital."